Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 10th, 2011, 08:09 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!
Re: CharosInCharge's C3G Strategy Thread

I'll write a strategy for joker when I get back from my game night later tonight.

I'm also thinking about writing a "how to build a competitive c3g army" article that might help new comers put together a decent army that's not specific to any 1 unit.
Old February 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That would be a really cool article.
Old February 11th, 2011, 04:10 AM

Everybody Loves Raelin Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Let Green and Yellow Lanterns rejoice tonight. We Pwned!!!!
Old February 11th, 2011, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everybody Loves Raelin View Post

1. Joker - 190
2. Harley Quinn - 130
3. Death Stroke - 280
4. Blob - 165
5. Count Vertigo - 160
6. Shadow Thief - 70

995 pt. army
It goes cross-universe (of course, so does Blob), but Deadpool (who's also Insane) might be a better fit than Deathstroke for a 1,000 point army.
We tend to play mixed at our game night, a draft takes place, that's why my other army was DC vs. MARVEL
Old February 11th, 2011, 06:02 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everybody Loves Raelin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Let Green and Yellow Lanterns rejoice tonight. We Pwned!!!!
I think you meant to quote my comment instead of tickles??? cause his comment had nothing to do with us coming up ahead in tonights battle... haha

Yeah game night ran about 5 hours tonight so I'll have to write these articles tomorrow.

Also, I agree with Bats with Deadpool over Deathstroke in that particular build.

I have big plans for my "How to build a competitive C3G army" post... So keep your eyes open for that one
Old February 11th, 2011, 06:07 AM

...im tired. hahaha
Old February 15th, 2011, 07:57 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you've got any good ideas, I'd love to see a Mystique strategy. I love the design, but I've had a hard time getting the most out of her and earning back her points. Other than throwing people into her with Magneto.
Old February 15th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Play her against Glad/Blasts.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 15th, 2011, 10:11 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
But....but...but that'd be mixing!!!!! Aren't you the biggest anti-mixer in the group?
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
Quote:
But....but...but that'd be mixing!!!!! Aren't you the biggest anti-mixer in the group?
You guys ar crazy.
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:21 PM
C3G Strategist

Ewww... mixing!
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
Quote:
I'm actually pro-mixing. I say have fun and go wild. Just don't expect them to be compatible, don't mix in playtests, and don't expect us to design as if two separate games are one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy