Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
C3G Strategy Article Discussion Thread

Check the spoiler below for CharosInCharge's awesome Strategy Articles that originally started this thread!

With the addition of the new C3G Books Keeper Department, we're going to revive this thread as a place to post, review, and discuss C3G Unit Strategy Articles before they are either added or linked to a unit's book.

Please lets keep this thread to one strategy discussion at a time. This means that if you want to start a new discussion or post a Strategy Article, please make sure there is not an already ongoing discussion (i.e. that there haven't been any posts for a little while or that the previous discussion was obviously wrapped-up).

LIST OF COMPLETED STRATEGY ARTICLES: (as of when the Books Keeper Department was started)

CharosInCharge's C3G Strategy Thread original OP:
Spoiler Alert!

HS Codex Strategy Articles:

Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker) by Lazy Orang
Foot Clan Ninja by Lazy Orang
Torquemada by Lazy Orang
Rocket Raccoon (vI) by Lazy Orang
Sub-Zero by Lazy Orang
Speedy (Mia Dearden) by Lazy Orang
Jason Voorhees by Lazy Orang
Scarlet Spider (Kaine) by Ronin
Ares by Lazy Orang
Lizard by Lazy Orang
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) by Lazy Orang
Black Mask (vI) by Lazy Orang
Mister Sinister by Ronin
Baron Zemo (Helmut) by Ronin
Mephisto by Ronin
Cable (Nate Summers)
by Ronin
Echo (Maya Lopez) by Lazy Orang
LexCorp Security by Lazy Orang
Maxima by Ronin
Plastic Man (Eel O'Brian) by Ronin
Hawkeye (vII) (Clint Barton) by Ronin
Red Skull (C3G) (Johann Schmidt) by marrowick
Iron Man (MkV) (Tony Stark) by marrowick
Captain America (C3G) (Steve Rogers) by marrowick

Last edited by Lazy Orang; February 2nd, 2020 at 06:24 PM.
Old January 26th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: CharosInCharge's C3G Strategy Thread

About time. Now someone doesn't have to subscribe to all the Books like I did to make sure they didn't miss anything. You can just post here and alert all your fans there is a new strategy up.
Old January 26th, 2011, 07:38 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah yeah! :P
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:03 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good stuff. My one stop shop for learning how to dish out beat downs.
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

It seems like you've done a lot more than that. I guess each one is so fuitful that it seems like a lot.

Don't forget to post a link in the Public Directory.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:15 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Good stuff. My one stop shop for learning how to dish out beat downs.
That made me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
It seems like you've done a lot more than that. I guess each one is so fuitful that it seems like a lot.

Don't forget to post a link in the Public Directory.
Yeah it seems like I have missed some here... and I probably have :/

I'll have to go through my posts and link the ones I missed.

Most of the longer ones go into how I use the figure with other figures etc... so who knows
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:43 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Wow looks like you've made the big time!!!

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old January 26th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerHusband View Post
Wow looks like you've made the big time!!!
He is big time man. He had a C3G title within minutes of his first strategy article.
Old January 27th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Good stuff Charos
Old January 27th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I read the Alfred Pennyworth article, and it looks great! I especially like how you used him with the Green Lanterns. Very innovative.

Old January 27th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, Scapey is right. This belongs in the Public Directory. Fear not, though, I'm on the case!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 8th, 2011, 07:01 PM
C3G Strategist

I've been getting away from my strategies lately with the holidays, and my birthday, and my new interest in designing units.... but I want to get back to my roots and write some new strategies for you guys

Going to write one today.

Who would you rather see. Jean Grey or Punisher

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy