Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 15th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We need to take care of some of these leaks ... I'm just good there's as much false information out right now as there is true information ...
All of the information I provided was taken from playtesting results. I can only assume that figures that were used for playtesting are finalized.
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
-And a C3G fan since about half an hour after the World´s Finest release hit the frontpage...
What took you so long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
We need to take care of some of these leaks ... I'm just good there's as much false information out right now as there is true information ...
All of the information I provided was taken from playtesting results. I can only assume that figures that were used for playtesting are finalized.
You know what happens when you assume?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Not always. We use the results of that playtesting to determine the cost, so the cost could easily change after the playtesting.
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Not always. We use the results of that playtesting to determine the cost, so the cost could easily change after the playtesting.
And sometimes powers are tweaked as well. The Alfred that was released was different than the one I playtested.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 15th, 2010, 09:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Your initial assessment is more than a hunch,
I told you myself several times more than a bunch.

Since you asked me so kindly, I'll tell you my good fellow,
the figure you seek is clearly not yellow.

On two legs this figure does stand,
with a lurking look and a club in his hand.

And now you know the figure we chose,
go tell your friends and lie to your foes.
...I think I'm right.

At least I narrowed it down to the two figures that I already bought.
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks johnny!

You´re on my list!
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:22 AM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

About figure choices for unreleased figures I can tell you this... After C3G started posting pictures of the figures to be used along with playtesting sign-up, there´s only a good few handfulls of figures where the final figure choice hasn´t been revealed, and most of those are taken care of with the release of wave 4. After that you should be pretty much capable of planning your clix purchases based on solid info.
I can´t promise anything yet, but after the wave 4 release, if you like, I´ll have a talk with the Heroes about maybe revealing the figure choices for the few remaining Mystery Men...

But I can promise you that, while we may tease and around here, we would never post misleading info that would make you buy unnescessary, expensive figures.

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; November 16th, 2010 at 04:57 AM.
Old November 16th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And sometimes powers are tweaked as well. The Alfred that was released was different than the one I playtested.
I believe you are both misunderstanding me. I'm not taking them from the playtesting results from those figures. I'm getting them from playtesting results of figures like Anti-Monitor. If Anti-Monitor is being playtested by figures that are still "pending", you have a major issue with your playtesting. I sincerely doubt this is the case. I'd venture that those figures are finalized if they're being used to playtest other figures.
Old November 16th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

We have an on deck thread where FINALIZED units sit and wait to be released to the public in a wave. So there are several Lantern's that haven't come out yet, but we playtest with them quite a bit.
Old November 16th, 2010, 12:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
But I can promise you that, while we may tease and around here, we would never post misleading info that would make you buy unnescessary, expensive figures.
Those two Daredevil figures cost me 50 cents each.

Old November 16th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
We have an on deck thread where FINALIZED units sit and wait to be released to the public in a wave. So there are several Lantern's that haven't come out yet, but we playtest with them quite a bit.

I think this is exactly what I'm saying. You playtest with these finalized units and I pull information about them from the playtest sheets that have been released.
Old November 18th, 2010, 03:37 AM

Good points being made here... I think we can solve the issue by saying that even though the points values floating around here are certainly in the ballpark, nothing is 100% final before a card is released, printed and played with.
Unreleased figures are tweaked and fine tuned all the time, including final points costs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy