Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 15th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Just a reminder, only post facts and rumors you´ve read in the threads here... If you know anything solid from ERB´ing or playtesting, well, that would be cheating!
...Or if you accidently hacked into the private photobucket account and saw Scarlet Witch.
I THINK I was forgiven for that.

And one more note, why are they Olsen points? I hate Superman. Can't they be Jameson points?
-Ooops!?
(which, I believe, is also what Richard Gere said...)

-Feel free to think of it as Jameson credits...

I felt that in the proper C3G spirit it should be The Bugle (Marvel) and Jimmy (DC) you know, to mix it up a bit...
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:25 PM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just so you know where I´m coming from, I thought I´d give you the skinny on DW 1970:

-I´ve been a comic book fan and collector for most of my 40 years...

-I´ve been a gamer since the middle 80s, gradually switching from roleplaying to boardgames...

-I´ve been a Heroscape fan since around the release of wave 4...

-And a C3G fan since about half an hour after the World´s Finest release hit the frontpage...
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Just so you know where I´m coming from, I thought I´d give you the skinny on DW 1970:

-I´ve been a comic book fan and collector for most of my 40 years...

-I´ve been a gamer since the middle 80s, gradually switching from roleplaying to boardgames...

-I´ve been a Heroscape fan since around the release of wave 4...

-And a C3G fan since about half an hour after the World´s Finest release hit the frontpage...
Awesome! :brother:
Old November 15th, 2010, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Part II

Supergirl - Has a Heat Vision Special Attack that will allow her to roll up to 9 attack dice.

Sinestro - Can burn a battery marker to attack 1 additional time. Can use the Power Shield special power to prevent damage on himself.

Hydra Agents - Bonds with Madame Hydra. Have a "Lead by Example" special power.

Madame Hydra - Bonds with Hydra Agents.

Daredevil - Has a special power that allows him to attack all adjacent figures.

Bullseye - Has a Special Power that allows him to add an automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Mole Man - 120 pts

Moliods - 10 pts - Have a Special Power called Subterranean Senses.

Doctor Doom - 375 pts - Has an attack value of 5. - Has an ability that allows Doctor Doom to steal another figure's special power.

Chronos - Gets to start the game with the Glyph of Termporal Disturbance on his card.
Thanks Balantai! I somehow missed this when first posted but luckily caught it, cause they´re GREAT finds! I´m on my way off to bed, so they´ll be added first thing tommorrow...
Old November 15th, 2010, 06:05 PM

Right back at ya Griff!
Old November 15th, 2010, 06:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Part II

Supergirl - Has a Heat Vision Special Attack that will allow her to roll up to 9 attack dice.

Sinestro - Can burn a battery marker to attack 1 additional time. Can use the Power Shield special power to prevent damage on himself.

Bullseye - Has a Special Power that allows him to add an automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Mole Man - 120 pts

Doctor Doom - 375 pts - Has an attack value of 5. - Has an ability that allows Doctor Doom to steal another figure's special power.

Chronos - Gets to start the game with the Glyph of Termporal Disturbance on his card.
Thanks Balantai! I somehow missed this when first posted but luckily caught it, cause they´re GREAT finds! I´m on my way off to bed, so they´ll be added first thing tommorrow...
Sweet! I'm loving these spoilers! Unfrtuneately it's hard to plan ahead because you won't reveal any of the minis.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 15th, 2010, 07:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Part II

Mole Man - 120 pts

Sweet! I'm loving these spoilers! Unfrtuneately it's hard to plan ahead because you won't reveal any of the minis.
Yeah, I STILL haven't tricked them into telling me what Daredevil mini they're using.

...I mean, nevermind, I DID figure it out. It's the crouching one. Care to confirm?

Old November 15th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Your initial assessment is more than a hunch,
I told you myself several times more than a bunch.

Since you asked me so kindly, I'll tell you my good fellow,
the figure you seek is clearly not yellow.

On two legs this figure does stand,
with a lurking look and a club in his hand.

And now you know the figure we chose,
go tell your friends and lie to your foes.
Old November 15th, 2010, 08:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Your initial assessment is more than a hunch,
I told you myself several times more than a bunch.

Since you asked me so kindly, I'll tell you my good fellow,
the figure you seek is clearly not yellow.

On two legs this figure does stand,
with a lurking look and a club in his hand.

And now you know the figure we chose,
go tell your friends and lie to your foes.
& that my friends is poetic INjustice!
Old November 15th, 2010, 08:12 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like everything I'm seeing here!
Thanks C3G and Deathwalker 1970!

Who says 'Scape is discontinued?
Old November 15th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Criminals roll one less defense die against Daredevil, too, as the Street Thugs Book says.

So we have about a full spread for Daredevil, huh?
Old November 15th, 2010, 08:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We need to take care of some of these leaks ... I'm just good there's as much false information out right now as there is true information ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy