Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 15th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Department.

Part II

Supergirl - Has a Heat Vision Special Attack that will allow her to roll up to 9 attack dice.

Sinestro - Can burn a battery marker to attack 1 additional time. Can use the Power Shield special power to prevent damage on himself.

Hydra Agents - Bonds with Madame Hydra. Have a "Lead by Example" special power.

Madame Hydra - Bonds with Hydra Agents.

Daredevil - Has a special power that allows him to attack all adjacent figures.

Bullseye - Has a Special Power that allows him to add an automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Mole Man - 120 pts

Moliods - 10 pts - Have a Special Power called Subterranean Senses.

Doctor Doom - 375 pts - Has an attack value of 5. - Has an ability that allows Doctor Doom to steal another figure's special power.

Chronos - Gets to start the game with the Glyph of Termporal Disturbance on his card.
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I dunno, is there?
Obviously there is, what is it? Another special rule?
Let´s just say they´ll come in handy for you, AND your figures...
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:49 PM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Balantai, that´s some great sleuthing and snooping there! I will add this info to the "Unreleased figures" spoiler.

And welcome aboard as the first PD "Jimmy Olsen"!
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:53 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Thanks Balantai, that´s some great sleuthing and snooping there! I will add this info to the "Unreleased figures" spoiler.

And welcome aboard as the first PD "Jimmy Olsen"!
Thanks. I have 1 more:

Hand Ninjas - 85 pts.
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Punisher - 180 pts - Has a Special Power that allows him to attack with a "rocket".
And he has an assault rifle which I'm pretty sure allows him to attack a few additional times, rolling one less die each time.

And Daredevil has some sort of ranged double attack.
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:12 PM

Thank you both!
Will be added to the spoiler...

Olsen Credits for Pyre too!
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:23 PM

Just a reminder, only post facts and rumors you´ve read in the threads here... If you know anything solid from ERB´ing or playtesting, well, that would be cheating!
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

S.H.I.E.L.D. SPOTTER - Common Hero
S.H.I.E.L.D. SNIPER - Common Hero

I've tested too many of the other units to fairly speculate on them.
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
Just a reminder, only post facts and rumors you´ve read in the threads here... If you know anything solid from ERB´ing or playtesting, well, that would be cheating!
...Or if you accidently hacked into the private photobucket account and saw Scarlet Witch.
I THINK I was forgiven for that.

And one more note, why are they Olsen points? I hate Superman. Can't they be Jameson points?
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
...accidently hacked into...
Hmmmm. That doesn't sound right. How do you "accidentally" hack into something.

Richard Gere: "No, doctor. I accidentally slipped and fell on the gerbil while I was in the shower."
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Thanks Tickle!

Olsen credits for you too!

"I've tested too many of the other units to fairly speculate on them. "

Thanks for helping underline that tiny, but rather important, detail...
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:35 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
...accidently hacked into...
Hmmmm. That doesn't sound right. How do you "accidentally" hack into something.

Richard Gere: "No, doctor. I accidentally slipped and fell on the gerbil while I was in the shower."
Well, er... You see.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy