Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 18th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Oracle and Vision have been drafted.
I continue to insist that Damsel in Distress is a scenario, not a unit.
I'd love to see your write ups for King Kong (who I'm warming to) and Cat Man.

I'll send you my ideas for all three. Oracle too, just because.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 18th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:

I'm guessing Bats drafted Oracle, anyway.
Old October 18th, 2010, 05:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

CAPTAIN BOOMERANG
GEORGE HARKNESS

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
ROGUE
RUTHLESS
MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6
MOVE 6
RANGE 7
ATTACK 5
DEFENSE 4
POINTS 250

SHARPSHOOTER
Figures may not use any Special Powers while defending against a normal, non-adjacent attack from Captain Boomerang.

ENERGY BOOMERANG SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 6.
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Energy Boomerang Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. Immediately after attacking with Energy Boomerang Special Attack, you may remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker from the Army Cards of each figure that received a wound from Energy Boomerang Special Attack this turn.[/FONT]

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; January 10th, 2011 at 05:20 PM.
Old October 18th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I'm guessing Bats drafted Oracle, anyway.
Maybe I'll send quozl my write up for Oracle and we can compare.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I have a really cool idea for Graviton. I want a power that allows friendly figures within X spaces of him to ignore elevations when moving. Basically he is making them weightless to assist their movement. Maybe only when they start moving within X spaces.

Any wording suggestions? I'm not very good at creating words for new powers.
Old October 18th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Graviton doesn't strike me as the type who plays that well with others.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2010, 09:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Graviton doesn't strike me as the type who plays that well with others.
I thought of that after I posted that. Do we want to make him just another figure that can tie down figures though?
Old October 18th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just read a cool Birds of prey comic that brought Ice back from the dead. I'd like to add her to my list. What do you think of these powers?

ICY COLD
All spaces adjacent to Ice are considered normal ice spaces for friendly figures and are considered slippery ice for opponents' figures.

ICE CONSTRUCT CONTROL
After revealing an order marker on Ice, you may immediately take a turn with a Greater Ice Elemental you control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
My 5:

King Kong (I'm not giving up!)
Oracle
Cat Man
Damsel in Distress
Vision
I can tell you this, your #1 and #4 are a :death-no: We discussed those two way back just before you got the green light for Poison Ivy, and the very strong majority of voters was a solid NO.

I would like to hear your ideas for Cat Man.
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Just read a cool Birds of prey comic that brought Ice back from the dead. I'd like to add her to my list. What do you think of these powers?

ICY COLD
All spaces adjacent to Ice are considered normal ice spaces for friendly figures and are considered slippery ice for opponents' figures.

ICE CONSTRUCT CONTROL
After revealing an order marker on Ice, you may immediately take a turn with a Greater Ice Elemental you control.
The first power is.... OK, but nothing makes me go "yea, that is what our game needs!" and what the heck is a Greater Ice Elemental? Is that some sort of Superhero/DnD crossover villain? So besides the fact that we are NEVER going to specifically reference the NAME of a DnD figure on a C3G card, I don't believe she controls ice constructs, but I am not 100% sure on that.... maybe like 65% sure though.
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
what the heck is a Greater Ice Elemental?
A new unit from DnD Wave 1. Its is an official HeroScape figure.
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
what the heck is a Greater Ice Elemental?
A new unit from DnD Wave 1. Its is an official HeroScape figure.
...Did you read the second sentence he wrote...?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy