Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Playtesting Sign-up

I'm not sure this forum supports read-only thread like that, even if we wanted to do it.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I'd like to do one of the Flash army tests.
So then you know to click the link, PM the Lead Designer (Spidey) and then wait for you PM back with the Info, right? Btw, I am still waiting for Colossus' info.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to do one of the Flash tests, and I'm going to update the first post with my name on it, because I can.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2010, 07:20 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Bats or Griffin, could you please add Daredevil to the signup sheet in the first post?
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:21 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Black Mask is now added to the Sign up on the front page for playtesting. Please read the front page and our Playtesting section in our rules to learn how to sign up for playtesting. Thanks.
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:32 PM

...and Daredevil, too.
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
...and Daredevil, too.
He is up there dude. Sorry, I should have told you, but I updated the first page with Daredevil the same time I updated the front page with Black Mask.
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:38 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to sign up for a playtest for Daredevil.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old May 20th, 2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
I would like to sign up for a playtest for Daredevil.
Check out the Playtesting FAQs! Any Hero, Sidekick, or Ally can sign-up for one playtest at a time, by contacting the Lead Designer by PM, and ask that member for the current form of the design. The Playtester must return any completed Playtest Sheet to the Lead Designer by PM, who will post it in the appropriate design thread.
Old May 20th, 2010, 07:50 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Don't we also have to sign-up here? So that too many people don't sign up for the same one? Or am I mistaken?

Also Griff your Icon gives away your current projects

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old May 20th, 2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
...and Daredevil, too.
He is up there dude. Sorry, I should have told you, but I updated the first page with Daredevil the same time I updated the front page with Black Mask.
Oh I know, I didn't mean my response to be geared toward you. I was following up on your announcement that Black Mask was posted and ready to be playtested, and saying "so is Daredevil".
Old May 20th, 2010, 08:05 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Check out the Playtesting FAQs! Any Hero, Sidekick, or Ally can sign-up for one playtest at a time, by contacting the Lead Designer by PM, and ask that member for the current form of the design. The Playtester must return any completed Playtest Sheet to the Lead Designer by PM, who will post it in the appropriate design thread.

Current Sign-up List

Daredevil (LD GreyOwl)Black Mask (LD Griffin)

If you request a Playtest, post your request here, and please wait for a response from the Lead Designer. Thanks.

Are we supposed to post here, PM the lead designer, or both ?

In any case, I would like to playtest Black Mask.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy