Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:03 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Just reading through this thread, why are the design threads going to be made private? I enjoy reading through the process.
It will make it easier for those of us who are designing to actually design, instead of scan through countless pages of discussion and personal opinions.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Just reading through this thread, why are the design threads going to be made private? I enjoy reading through the process.
It will make it easier for those of us who are designing to actually design, instead of scan through countless pages of discussion and personal opinions.
Well thats no fun...
Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:41 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, whoever said the C3G was fun? Especially back when these guys were doing ALL OF THE WORK? They deserve to work within the peace and quiet of a private forum while still utilizing those willing playtesters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the support ET86

We can't make everyone happy. There were issues when everything was public and now I'm sure there will be those that don't like that it's private, but in the end, this is what had to be done. The C3G is ever evolving and trying to be the best that it can be and put out the best product possible. There are more ways than ever now for others to participate in some form or another, but some things need to be separate.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 23rd, 2010, 04:24 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
We can't make everyone happy.
And that is really the meat of the issue. Once we realized this, and then realized that the majority of our Heroes (designers) weren't happy, that meant that it was time for a change. After all, if our designers aren't happy and they leave, then no one has fun because we won't have any more units to play with.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 04:32 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hahma again.

Seriously, the only thing I dislike about this site, the only thing, is the repping system. After a week, whether I've repped anyone or not, I should be able to rep Hahma again.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Griffin; April 23rd, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 05:37 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Just go rep some random people to build it up again. (just kidding....)
Old April 23rd, 2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Just go rep some random people to build it up again. (just kidding....)
I know I was guilty of that in the past before we had such a huge members list.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 08:05 PM

I took Necro's name off of the list since he did the preliminary test for him. I am requesting that last test for Colossus. so I will now click the link on the front page, and then send the Lead Designer (Necro) a PM requesting the info on Colossus for Playtesting. Sure I could just get that info off of the thread, but I am following protocol since soon we will be in our new privatized system, and I am familiarizing myself with the new ways.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just so its clear, I wasn't necessarily mad that y'all are privatizing this system, I was just wondering your motives. I do enjoy looking in from time to time and just seeing how its going. Is there any way to make a thread that anyone can view but only "invited" or chosen people can post in?
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'd like to do one of the Flash army tests.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 23rd, 2010, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Just so its clear, I wasn't necessarily mad that y'all are privatizing this system, I was just wondering your motives. I do enjoy looking in from time to time and just seeing how its going. Is there any way to make a thread that anyone can view but only "invited" or chosen people can post in?
Nah, it is what it is.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy