Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 21st, 2019, 09:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Actually you can still go see Shazam as long as you can open the secret door. Every movie theater has one.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 21st, 2019, 09:51 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Actually you can still go see Shazam as long as you can open the secret door. Every movie theater has one.
Funny, I asked the person at the ticket booth if I could go in their secret door and they kicked me out.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 21st, 2019 at 10:10 PM.
Old August 21st, 2019, 11:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I liked Black Panther more than Captain Marvel.

I like Captain Marvel as a movie decently but as a character I thought it was pretty shallow. I felt nothing for her. The whole movie felt like something a bunch of old guys decided to make as their vision of what they thought women wanted to see in a hero. But Captain Marvel could have been a male and I don't think it would have been different. Other than the test pilot portions there was no show of her making it in a male dominated world and over coming. But at the same time they were "telling" us that is what it was. My opinion is probably clouded because I watched Wonder Woman and CM on back to back weekends. Wonder Woman by contrast I felt was the exact opposite. She was a woman in every sense living in a male world and making a difference and kicking butt. It wasn't a great movie either but I can honestly say that I had no interest in WW as a character prior to that Movie and since the character has surpassed Superman on my list of interest in the JL core. Batman/Flash are of course are still first and second.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 21st, 2019, 11:27 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I live in active fear of that trailer every time I go to the movies.
What do you go see? They aren't showing Shazam anymore.
I see a lot of other stuff. Sure, nothing nearly as much as I saw Shazam, but still.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 06:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I liked Black Panther more than Captain Marvel.

I like Captain Marvel as a movie decently but as a character I thought it was pretty shallow. I felt nothing for her. The whole movie felt like something a bunch of old guys decided to make as their vision of what they thought women wanted to see in a hero. But Captain Marvel could have been a male and I don't think it would have been different. Other than the test pilot portions there was no show of her making it in a male dominated world and over coming. But at the same time they were "telling" us that is what it was. My opinion is probably clouded because I watched Wonder Woman and CM on back to back weekends. Wonder Woman by contrast I felt was the exact opposite. She was a woman in every sense living in a male world and making a difference and kicking butt. It wasn't a great movie either but I can honestly say that I had no interest in WW as a character prior to that Movie and since the character has surpassed Superman on my list of interest in the JL core. Batman/Flash are of course are still first and second.
I was with you until you said WW wasn't a great movie either. I though it was pretty great. I'll give you that the final battle/villain was lackluster, but Iron Man has the same problem, and I loved that one too.

That scene in the trenches of WWI? Chills.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 07:00 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is.where WW should have ended, after that battle and added more time on the island.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 07:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

With regards to Captain Marvel, I think that it didn't need to be focused on her being a woman and having to deal with those issues. The reason is because where she came from with the Kree (initial memories ), there didn't seem to be a male/female thing. They all fought in their military as if gender didn't matter, no more than the different races they served with.

So when she got to Earth, she's a badass that doesn't need to act like a stereotyped woman and took charge. Empowering.

They did show memories of her on Earth being treated differently because she was a female.

Additionally, they showed a friendship angle wit her Airforce buddy and her daughter.

If anything, I'd say Bree Larson just doesn't come off as very charismatic or show much expression. Kind of same in Endgame.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; August 22nd, 2019 at 01:06 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 08:52 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

WW’s biggest problem was that it was all leading up to this message about how you can’t solve all real world problems by punching some supervillain...then she solves real world problems by punching a supervillain.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 08:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Iron Man was similar with his spending the better part of the movie learning about the costs of war and arrogance and then donning a big battle suit by himself to punch out a supervillain.

I think it's fair to recognize "gonna end with a big punchy scene" as part of the necessary baggage of superhero films.

But I agree that the ending of WW was by far its weakest part.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Iron Man was similar with his spending the better part of the movie learning about the costs of war and arrogance and then donning a big battle suit by himself to punch out a supervillain.

I think it's fair to recognize "gonna end with a big punchy scene" as part of the necessary baggage of superhero films.

But I agree that the ending of WW was by far its weakest part.
I actually really like how Doctor Strange subverted that. I think that film's underrated.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:05 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Dr Strange was fantastic, yeah.

So for all you Mortal Kombat fans out there, the newest game just showed off their next batch of insane crossover characters. The last game had slashers, like Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, and Michael Myers. Injustice (The DC MK spin-off) had TMNT and Hellboy, and now the newest game just added Spawn, Joker, and Terminator.

It's practically C3G in a fighting game at this point. We just need Terminator now.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 01:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I did really like Black Panther. I could see why some colonizers wouldn't like it

I don't mind serious subject matters portrayed in superhero media. I loved Daredevil, Punisher and Jessica Jones. They were serious shows. While I also like some comedy in some superhero media, like it was handled well in Thor Ragnorak, Ant-Man and most marvel movies, I really didn't like how they did it in GOTG 2 and at the end of Endgame with Thor and Star Lord. Those were annoying and dropped GOTG2 further down on my list than it could have been.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape