Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 20th, 2019, 11:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
With my proposal counting as a vote, this passes.

Glad I was able to express which parts of the design bothered me and work towards a more streamlined design here.
I'm glad you spoke up as well. Things are less likely to stall when the LD likes the design.
I agree, the combination of me being busy and not liking where the design was not a great one for keeping the design moving along.
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ultron Drones - Waiting for Initial Playtest

So where are we here. I’ve been searching out 3D printable Ultrons so I can start creating my army.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 26th, 2019, 05:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

@tcglkn Do you need an initial run here? And if so, any specific armies you're thinking?
Old August 26th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
@tcglkn Do you need an initial run here? And if so, any specific armies you're thinking?
He does, in fact. He said on Discord that he's not getting his Scape stuff to his apartment for a while yet.

Can't answer the second half for him, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2019, 10:20 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I recommend pairing the Ultron Drones with Ultron and maybe at least one test with Jocasta as well. That's about as far as I've gotten Really not sure what the best counter armies would be.

I would appreciate the initial test help though
Old August 27th, 2019, 11:04 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There is an on deck unit that may work well here too. I know the ON Deck units squad was tested a lot with Ultron.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 27th, 2019, 11:10 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I recommend pairing the Ultron Drones with Ultron and maybe at least one test with Jocasta as well. That's about as far as I've gotten Really not sure what the best counter armies would be.

I'll try to hit this one this week. I love Ultron, looking forward to seeing this moving forward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
There is an on deck unit that may work well here too. I know the ON Deck units squad was tested a lot with Ultron.
No idea what you're talking about here, want to tag/PM me?
Old September 19th, 2019, 06:26 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

I'll try to hit this one this week. I love Ultron, looking forward to seeing this moving forward!
And theeeen you had a baby. And then I forgot what our public design even was ... I'm unfortunately all signed up for my next two playtests. Figured I'd bump this and see if anyone wanted to/could do the initial here, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 19th, 2019, 07:46 AM
...has moist legs

My PLAN is to try to do this this weekend. I have it all set up I just need the time

But yeah if someone else wants to before I get to it I totally understand.
Old September 19th, 2019, 08:15 AM

Cool. Glad to hear you're still planning to move forward with it.

Old September 19th, 2019, 11:52 AM
...has moist legs

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: ULTRON DRONES

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Ultron, Ultron Drones x4
Vs.
Fantastic Four.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Ultron, Ultron Drones x4 (1000)
Vs.
Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, Changeling (990)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Ultron, Ultron Drones x3, Gizmo, Mechanical Constructs x3 (1200)
Vs.
Prof. X, Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Angel, Forge, Shadowcat (II) (1190)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
…..

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
…..

Old September 19th, 2019, 11:53 AM
...has moist legs

That's what I have set to run. Any other suggestions or do those sound decent? I included a few anti-android figures in the opponent's armies, and made sure Cyborg was in the Titans.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library