Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 18th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

Like I know when we get those sets of square cards they'll be perfect for all of 15 seconds, I just plan on completely ignoring the existence of the ongoing project at that point so that I can ignore any changes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 18th, 2018, 10:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Like I know when we get those sets of square cards they'll be perfect for all of 15 seconds, I just plan on completely ignoring the existence of the ongoing project at that point so that I can ignore any changes.
Shoot with shipping time they are likely to be out of date by the time you get them.

Though we, Ronin mostly, are doing a better job of keeping things consistent and we will eventually run out of things to tinker with there and we also have a much lower risk of reevaluations with the checks and balances we have so hopefully we won't have much more to change. At least after I finish the current changes.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 18th, 2018, 10:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, most of the people I play with aren't super competitive so I don't worry too much about it if they randomly draft a card I haven't printed the updated card for yet since I sure they won't find the combo that breaks the game open. I think I printed the Puppet Master update, and I know I printed the Enchantress update since I do use her in testing sometimes, but I don't think I've updated Capt. Rodgers or Sage yet and I'm not too worried about them with my crew. Never had a Crow card & Dr. Strange I will be printing out a new card for in a few days. Actually now that we are talking about it, maybe I will print out new Capt. Rodgers & Sage cards too. I don't even recall what was changed on their cards. Would be nice if Mad Thinker & Beast Boy were ready to go but I guess those updates will have to wait for another time.

The minor wording changes to Stealth Leap and stuff like that I don't worry about at all.
Old October 13th, 2018, 04:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Not yet.
How about now?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Not yet.
How about now?
Or now?

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not yet.
How about now?
Or now?
Ready yet?

Old August 22nd, 2019, 04:13 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Top 5 favorite C3G designs?
This is super tough. I'm sure I can pick way more, but I'll have to start somewhere.
Spider-Man
Baron Heinrich Zemo
Starfire
Lexcorp Security
Captain America

I'll kick myself in 10 minutes for missing some other obvious picks, but I know I love those.

What 2 characters would you like to see represented that have yet to be made/released?
Vampirella (Definitely #1 pick. I had her drafted way back when, but she felt too generic vampire to me, so I never felt happy with her)
Vandal Savage (Classic Justice League villain I'm surprised we haven't gotten to yet!)

What 2 characters that have been made would you like to see a new version of?
Wolverine (A cool leader one. I'm sure it'll happen at some point, he hasa lot of interest)
Winter Soldier (A little more "heroic" version would be cool!)

What C3G design do you think needs a point bump?
Out of the loop here.

What C3G design do you think needs a point decrease?
The ones we're already talking about!

What C3G design do you think needs re-evaluated power wise(buff or nerf)?
Already talking about them.

What is your favorite faction/synergy to use in C3G?
Favorite? Probably Teen Titans. Most used, Fantastic Four!

What faction/synergy not yet represented in C3G would you like to see made?
We have pretty much every faction I can think of off the top of my head. I'm not too keen on new specific factions, anyway. I obviously like more Titans and Sidekicks, but that's just expanding on a faction I already like.

What faction/synergy in C3G would you like to see receive expansion?
Hell Lords!
And Titans are always fun, even if we have a ton already!

What glyph, spell, or Destructible Objects would you like to see?
Batmobile and Thanos Copter

As far as releases go, do you prefer bigger quarterly releases throughout the year, or smaller monthly releases?
Both are fun.

Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?

In the past I'd say "more Indy love," but looks like we're getting pretty decent Indy representation now, which is super exciting!
Old November 5th, 2019, 06:12 AM

@quozl how about now?

Old November 5th, 2019, 08:51 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Nope
OK. Well hope endures.

Old November 5th, 2019, 05:12 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Probably worth considering getting responses from everyone again. Some things may have changed?
Old November 5th, 2019, 05:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Probably worth considering getting responses from everyone again. Some things may have changed?
Yeah, I was looking for my responses and found my son's and realized half of his comments have already been addressed...including Beast Boy's issue.

Besides, this was a fun side thread that was full of good vibes. And it was over a year ago.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy