Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 7th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Rhogar Dragonspine Pre-Release Discussion Thread

This guy really impressed me. I didn't know what to expect other than a healing power. And he has arguably the best healing power in the game, and he can fight with your army instead of hiding.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:10 PM

Acinonyx has disabled reputation

What kind of breath weapon do gold dragons have? I'm surprised that the name of his special power does not seem to indicate what it is, unless I'm reading it wrong?

I really like this guy as a second line hero. The ability to bring him into the fray and dish out some legitimate damage with normal and special attacks while reviving your flagging front line troops is killer. 6 life, 4D is pretty sturdy. I wish that his power did not effect soulborgs however. The ones with <1 life, didn't need a boost.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:23 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This guy really impressed me. I didn't know what to expect other than a healing power. And he has arguably the best healing power in the game, and he can fight with your army instead of hiding.
Kelda is more reliable, but I'd rather have Mr Dragonspine.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:28 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Kelda is more reliable, but I'd rather have Mr Dragonspine.
Kelda can also kill you (and not your opponent).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Rhogar is the bomb. He's a Dragon-Man Paladin who breathes fire. Possible the coolest Scape character yet.
Rhogar was a man...he was a....dragon man...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:48 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

His sculpt alone makes me want him over Kelda.

Great looking figure. He'll be fun to play with. Love the idea of running him alongside a wounded hero for support.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:51 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Thematically, he looks like a lot of fun to play with a team of knights!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:53 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation

The only thing that I wish this guy had was a different hit zone. I was hoping that a figure rocking that armor would have that armor NOT be a hit zone.
(I think I remember someone saying that there would be more odd hit zones in the future)

Just an idea. Doesn't make him disappoint in my book.

Join my customs committee. Give input to my newest creations.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34056
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:58 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

I am only referring to him as "Rhogar the Burninator" from now on.
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:06 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Rhogar + Tandros

Rhogar + Hydra

Hell, Rhogar + Anything with lives

Nice work, Team. And thanks for the preview, Truth n Guru.

~Spite
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:32 PM

master4sword knows what's in an order marker master4sword knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

I am only referring to him as "Rhogar the Burninator" from now on.
...but he was still RHOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
What kind of breath weapon do gold dragons have? I'm surprised that the name of his special power does not seem to indicate what it is, unless I'm reading it wrong?

I really like this guy as a second line hero. The ability to bring him into the fray and dish out some legitimate damage with normal and special attacks while reviving your flagging front line troops is killer. 6 life, 4D is pretty sturdy. I wish that his power did not effect soulborgs however. The ones with <1 life, didn't need a boost.
I assumed Dragon breath was bad breath.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old July 7th, 2010, 04:16 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

This guy is cool like Sonlen is cool: packs some offensive punch, but works as a cheerleader too. I'm super excited to use him, especially with Hydra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units