Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old June 21st, 2023, 05:18 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 1] UKUSHISA PRIDE (Blazing Firecats) - Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I see no editing issues. I believe this design is ready to move on to the Balance Testing Phase.
Are y'all still around?
@All Your Pie @Scytale @Fakeraistlin @lefton4ya @Jaur0n @The Long eared bat

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 22nd, 2023, 11:52 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I see no editing issues. I believe this design is ready to move on to the Balance Testing Phase.
Are y'all still around?
@All Your Pie @Scytale @Fakeraistlin @lefton4ya @Jaur0n @The Long eared bat
Editing is done. This can move forward.
Old June 22nd, 2023, 12:09 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
That works for me. You currently own this OP. It seems to me that we may need some new blood to come in and own this pod? I assume you don't want to be the sole pod member for the entire pod 1.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 22nd, 2023, 01:23 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
That works for me. You currently own this OP. It seems to me that we may need some new blood to come in and own this pod? I assume you don't want to be the sole pod member for the entire pod 1.
Well, for the most part the group is in the refinement phase, but frankly I don't care much about that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs