Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old January 4th, 2016, 11:18 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Painting and Modification Display Thread

So many pretty things!! I am so excited! I can't wait to get painting, but it's gonna be awhile. I don't like adulting.
Old January 10th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I finally took some pics. The figures turned out so much better that I expected (and shown in the photos). Thanks @TREX for the inspiration and the tip on the fire cats, and everyone else who posted pics. Makes you wish they would have painted them from the factory, but it was fun and satisfying doing it myself.

Green:

White:

Red:

Blue:

Black

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 12th, 2016, 01:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

They are looking pretty good @wriggz , I'm especially liking your undead reavers better than my own.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 15th, 2016, 11:26 AM

Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker Lord-IVD knows what's in an order marker

Still haven't unpacked all my paint stuff and still waiting on Amazon to deliver my expansion set, but yeah you guys are making me want to paint again ...STUFF LOOKS GREAT !! Besides too many of the basic figures together starts to look lame, color blobs on the board you cant tell the figures apart almost ..So bad not even gonna try and show pics of them on my shelf's..

ALL ARE ONE
Old March 1st, 2016, 11:05 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

The Innistrad announcement made me decide it was time to get off my butt and start painting Zendikar. Knocked out my Eldrazi this morning. I may go back in and touch up his back a little more but overall i'm pretty happy with how they've turned out.

Old March 1st, 2016, 01:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Those look great @Kajog, I bet it would make all those details pop even more with a simple black wash. Well done though, I'm yet to do mine. I still have to paint my whole zendikar, and a couple of expansions of imperial assault......and I can't give you rep yet.

Old March 1st, 2016, 03:16 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Those look great @Kajog, I bet it would make all those details pop even more with a simple black wash. Well done though, I'm yet to do mine. I still have to paint my whole zendikar, and a couple of expansions of imperial assault......and I can't give you rep yet.
I actually went in and did some Nuln oil on his lower half to really make the divisions between his tentacles distinct. Then hit him with a couple layers of dullcote. Also painted the bottom rim the 'Colorless' purple. Next step is to make some greenstuff divots in the bases for the Scions for damage counters
Old March 1st, 2016, 03:18 PM
"like" happy

thats a genious idea to hold the wound markers on, ussing green stuff.

Old March 1st, 2016, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
thats a genious idea to hold the wound markers on, ussing green stuff.
Here goes nothing, We'll see how they set in the morning

Old March 1st, 2016, 11:31 PM
"like" happy

That is gonna be awesome.

Old March 2nd, 2016, 12:20 PM

Nearly done with my Roilmage now. 8 Figs to go (Gobs, Vamps, Rangers)

Old March 3rd, 2016, 10:09 AM

Malakir Bloodchasers complete, with damage cube holder molded in!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender