Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old February 26th, 2015, 02:38 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: BoSS - Brainstorming Thread

You mean "Platform 327", right? I hope we name it that instead of "Bespin Landing Platforms."
Old February 26th, 2015, 02:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Karat has a Swamps of Dagobah map, and Koolster has started working on Ben's Den. Anyone interested in brainstorming some ideas for either a Bespin Landing Platforms themed map? We are getting close to releasing a Bespin themed booster so having a cool Bespin themed map to play the new units on could be fun.
I have been working on a couple ideas for either the bespin platforms and/or the carbon freezing chamber. I still don't know how I want to make voids to be able to push and throw figures into. Also , If I do, would you guys want me to start a new thread like the other two.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 26th, 2015, 03:12 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm working on something for the freezing chamber too, but the result is not "satisfying" for now IMO to show it here. ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old February 26th, 2015, 03:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd say just go ahead and post your early drafts for ideas (VS files & pics) to this thread. Then the other map makers, and even the public, can offer some thoughts and ideas on what you have. If you become happy with where the map design is heading and want to LD it, you ask for a vote and start up your own thread. If you never become overly enthusiastic with the design, you can just move on to a different map idea without having to commit to LDing something. Perhaps someone else will see what you have and get inspired to do a similar map. That is what the purpose of this thread is. Everyone gets to cook up some different ideas and then only the best ones get plucked out for official map threads.
Old February 26th, 2015, 03:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
You mean "Platform 327", right? I hope we name it that instead of "Bespin Landing Platforms."
That works for me.
Old February 26th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, I'll post what I've got this week end.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:43 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

OK I have 2 maps in the works, one that is finished and has been played on is a 2 player tournament style Hoth map. Hoth generator ruins. The other one is a bespin platform tournament map with water spaces as voids. (Where folks can be kindly thrown or pushed to their deaths). I will load up both files shortly. I already have the hoth map in vs. Where would I need to load these up?

Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:45 AM
C3G Landlord

I use mediafire but others use other hosting sites.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 02:17 AM
"like" happy

This is the Hoth Generator Ruins Map I have created and have played a few games on. It is a fast pace map, with plenty of LOS blockers and road tile for quicker melee attacking. All the map is very usable depending on the strategy you choose. The two games that were played on it utilized at least 90% of the map. This is more of a 2 player tournament map than a scenario map. The specs for terrain usage are, 1 TT, 1 FOTA, 1 Underdark. I think that is all.
HOTH GENERATOR RUINS MAP DOWNLOAD
Any Feedback on this, and where I posted it, would be awesome. @Ninja Status , @Porkins , @Yodaking , Does each map need its own thread or is the brainstorming thread sufficient.

Last edited by TREX; March 2nd, 2015 at 02:36 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 02:48 PM
C3G Landlord

This is where you first post your map ideas. That one looks pretty sweet. The start zones are a little close together but with all those LOS blockers it doesn't look like you would actually be able to shoot back and forth at each other from them. I'll take a closer look at the map a little later today and give any feedback I have.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:20 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
This is where you first post your map ideas. That one looks pretty sweet. The start zones are a little close together but with all those LOS blockers it doesn't look like you would actually be able to shoot back and forth at each other from them. I'll take a closer look at the map a little later today and give any feedback I have.
It was fun enough for me to Virtual Scape it. On that map, my brother was actually able to skirmish Vader 2.0 and kill him by using ranged attacks with IG-88B. I actually play tested it with some of the DO's that come with Vader 2.0, the results were fun.

Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:22 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I really like that map. I feel like it needs something specifically HoSS though (other than the name) and I find that to be a problem when I am designing maps too. Are there any DOs, LOS blockers, special rules, scenarios etc. that could separate this from other maps and make it soecifically HoSS? One thing that was mentioned in the Swamps of Dagobah thread was being careful of the Zelrig Bomb which I can also see as problem here. I'm not sure how big of a deal that is or if it could even be avoided if you wished, but just something to keep in mind.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape