Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 10th, 2013, 08:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Junkyard Map - Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I updated the file but not the picture.
That's cool, I'll get the picture when I do the PDF.
Old October 12th, 2013, 03:47 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Pic & PDF added to the OP.

I changed the rules wording a little as such:

Quote:
SETUP
Place Parked Car Destructible Objects as indicated on Levels 02 and 03.
Parked Car Destructible Object, Short Ruin Destructible Object and Long Ruin Destructible Object Army Cards (included in this PDF) are required for this battlefield.

SPECIAL RULES
Crane Grabber:
The purple spots are the Crane Control spaces. At the end of each round, before the Car Crusher crushes anyone, if a player has at least one unengaged figure on a Crane Control space and there are no opponent’s figures on any other Crane Control space, that player may choose any figure or DO on the battlefield and place it (and anything on top of it) on any unoccupied space on the battlefield.

Car Crusher:
The area between the ruins is the car crusher. At the end of each round, if both ruins are on the battlefield, each figure between the ruins rolls an unblockable attack die.
If you are happy with it just update the OP otherwise we can keep working it through.
Old October 12th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love it!

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A3n again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 19th, 2013, 12:33 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Anyone want to build this one from the PDF?

Quote:
Old October 19th, 2013, 01:10 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Anyone want to build this one from the PDF?
I can do it later this afternoon.
Old October 21st, 2013, 11:47 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I didn't get a chance to build it this weekend. I might have some free time one night this week to do it.
Old October 21st, 2013, 11:51 AM

Thanks, Hogg!

Quote:
Old November 9th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is a really cool map idea! I hope we see some scenarios come out of this (though the map itself already kind of is one).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2013, 05:09 PM

I think we need to change the wording here:

Quote:
SPECIAL RULES
Crane Grabber:
The purple spots are the Crane Control spaces. At the end of each round, before the Car Crusher crushes anyone, if a player has at least one unengaged figure on a Crane Control space and there are no opponent’s figures on any other Crane Control space, that player may choose any small, medium, or large figure or destructible object on the battlefield and place it (and anything on top of it) on any unoccupied space on the battlefield.
Because I don't want the crane to move the ruins around.

Has anyone built this from the PDF yet?

Quote:
Old November 9th, 2013, 09:49 PM

PDF updated.
Old November 10th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This is a really cool map idea! I hope we see some scenarios come out of this (though the map itself already kind of is one).
I was thinking the same thing, Bats. Looks very fun.
Perfect for the style my group plays(random figures, HoB placement).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 10th, 2013, 08:35 PM

Has anyone built this from the PDF yet?

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library