Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 14th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Time to get rid of those games you don't play anymore?

Looking for any heroscape materials for my 8 yr old daughter.
Also interested in D and D figures and 4 edition books.
Maybe I should post an ad to

Quote:
I have a 6 year old daughter, if any suckers generous souls would like to sell, or just flat out give, your collectable miniatures and terrain to me my daughter I'm sure I can resell it for a profit she will get countless hours of enjoyment from your generosity.
Old March 24th, 2010, 05:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

In Dallas for $150

Complete Heroscape Base Set in like new condition with the following
Road to the Forgotten Forest
Volcarren Wasteland
Orm’s Return – Heroes of Laur (new in box; never opened)
Zanfor’s Discovery (all new in box; never opened)
Greeks and Vipers
Soulborgs and Elves
Lawmen and Samurai
Heroes of Trollsford
Malliddon’s Prophecy (new in box; never opened)
The IX Roman Legion
Grut Orcs
Snipers and Vipers
Heroes of Bleakwoode
Utgar’s Rage
Knights and the Swog Rider
Heroes of Barrenspur
Don't know if he will ship or only for pickup. Worth it for Lava and Wave 4 set alone.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:19 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

In Phoenix, AZ for $125
MS1, 2, Marvel, and the following rare sets:
-Omnicron Snipers
-Shaolin Monks
-Blastatrons
-Death Stalkers
-Marrden Hounds
-Heavy Gruts
-Shades Of Bleakewoode
-Gorillinators
-Su-bak-na
-Sentinels Of Jandar
-Dund
-Brunak
Old May 30th, 2010, 04:16 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Miami

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old June 1st, 2010, 06:01 PM

French MS1 for $20 in SanFran

Arlington, VA for $75:
Rise of the Valkyrie, as well as the Road to the Forgotten Forest
- Omnicron Snipers [re-painted] (Snipers and Vipers)
- Knights of Weston (Knights and the Swog Rider)
- (Lawmen and Samurai)
- (Ninjas and Samurai)
- Tagawa Samurai Archers (Archers and Kyrie)
- (Vampires and Fiends)

Also various undisclosed sets possibly for a steal but also could be rip-off, master sets for cheap, entire collections and more; check http://craiglook.com/all.html?q=heroscape
Old June 2nd, 2010, 03:50 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Arlington, VA for $75:
Rise of the Valkyrie, as well as the Road to the Forgotten Forest
- Omnicron Snipers [re-painted] (Snipers and Vipers)
- Knights of Weston (Knights and the Swog Rider)
- (Lawmen and Samurai)
- (Ninjas and Samurai)
- Tagawa Samurai Archers (Archers and Kyrie)
- (Vampires and Fiends)
I got this one. I saw it a couple of days ago. The set was extensively marked with the owner's name, so I was able to get it for $65.

A few of the items went on to my trade list.

Items for trade
Heroscape lives on: 3FG C3G C3V CHCG24 CMSP NM24 SoV
Tournament Maps: BoV WoV
Old August 26th, 2010, 06:48 PM

Some awesome deals:

Milton Bradley HeroScape Games and Expansion Sets - $175 (Hershey, PA) [Alot!]
HEROSCAPE MISC. BUNDLE - $200 (Warren, NJ)
Heroscape Board Game - $150 (Loganville, GA)
Huge Heroscape lot - Best offer (Seattle, WA)
Heroscape (Build and Battle Game) +Expansions - $30 (North Springfield, MO) [The biggest steal ever!]
HUGE LOT of Heroscape Terrain - $125 (Pittsburgh, PA) - [2 Ice, 1 Lava, 3 ROTV, +]
HEROSCAPE!!!! FOR SALE!!!! (Woonsocket, RI) [Claims he has everything]
I want to BUY Heroscape Toys - $2550 (Baton Rouge / Gonzales) [Anyone want to sell?]

Check the link in the OP for even more, including many ROTV for $20-40. Don't know if people are willing to ship or not - you can always e-mail or call to find out.
Old August 26th, 2010, 07:58 PM

Nivik23 is surprisingly tart

I was using craiglook and found a lot of good deals around the PA area. I live in Milwaukee so not my thing, but there were so many I was actually contemplating taking a road trip and hitting up about 8 houses in PA, NJ and NY. One of the ones I really wanted was a guy selling MS1, MS2, Marvel, Orm's Return x 2, Lava, & all 5 flag bearers for $100! A couple hours later he bumped it to $175. Still a decent deal but not worth spending 30 hours in a car for.
Old August 30th, 2010, 04:26 PM

Sporkthesloth is surprisingly tart

Just wanted to let everyone know I picked up:

Milton Bradley HeroScape Games and Expansion Sets - $175 (Hershey, PA) [Alot!]

For those of you unsure of whether Craigslist is worth the gamble, here is a short review:

I picked this set up this past Friday after finding the ad on Friday morning. I emailed the seller about the condition and he claimed everything was in great condition and they have been played with less than ten times. I was pretty excited about this since it claimed to have:

1 Lava set
1 castle set
2 ROTV
1SOTM
5 Flag Bearers
1 MARVEL
and 2x Orm's Return

Despite being an hours drive away, I figured it was worth my time.

When I got there I found the seller to be a rather unfriendly teenager, who doesn't know the meaning of "great condition." I'll agree that the figures were probably only played with a couple of times, but he stored all of them in two gallon ziplocks. This left most of them very bent and disfigured, and one of the Sir Gilbert's that was included was missing his flag. They also threw all of the pieces in random boxes, with no particular organization. There were even tiles in the flagbearer boxes (although all of the boxes WERE there). The boxes also had considerable damage (including a large sticky whit stain on the Lava set.... *shudder*) Things were so disorganized and poorly packed it was impossible for me to take inventory to see if everything was accounted for, but I hoped for the best and paid the guy 175 in cash.

Once I got home I took inventory and counted everything out, here were the pros and cons of the purchase:

Cons:
-Some missing pieces like a few wound markers, 1 water tile, a ladder piece and a one hex grass tile.
- Missing a Charos Card.
-Damage to some of the pieces including a broken flagbearer, a 4th Massachusetts that had his hat removed (Why!?), and lots of bent pieces.

Pros:
-The lava set was in perfect condition
-one of the ROTV was a first edition with red and blue dice and Sparkly water
-There were nine small booster pack figures in the lot as well, that was not posted on the craiglist ad, including some wave 4 figs like aubrien archers and gladiatrons. It also included the small booster terrain
-All figures and tiles were there except for the few things listed in cons.

Overall, I would say it is a great purchase. There were a few missing pieces and some of the figures were pretty badly bent, but I got a ton of pieces and figures (PLUS NINE unexpected boosters!) for only 175$. Craigslist is worth the venture if your looking for a bulk lot of figures and terrain but don't expect the figures and pieces to be in "perfect condition" regardless of what the ad says.

Good luck finding your own Craigslist steals!
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:10 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats on getting this deal Sporkthesloth. Despite the cons you mentioned it really seems like you made out. Hopefully you will appreciate it more than that "unfriendly teenager".

BTW, I am not exactly sure where Shippensburg is, but check out my signature for some local tournaments in the Eastern PA area. Maybe we will see you around sometime!
Old August 31st, 2010, 06:31 PM

Nivik23 is surprisingly tart

Great deal for OH

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/1929881662.html

looks like a ms1 + bridge set for.....$3!!!!!!
Old August 31st, 2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivik23 View Post
Great deal for OH

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/1929881662.html

looks like a ms1 + bridge set for.....$3!!!!!!
Thanks for the tip - I e-mailed.

Edit: I got it!

She was desperate for cash and to get rid of it since she is moving this month and needed the downpayment. She was surprised to see 5+ emails shortly after the post went on this site, but I offered to pick up tonight for $30.

1+1/2 ROTV, 1/2 RttFF, and 3/4 lava set, with more than a few pieces missing, only about 6 figures included, some without bases, and 1/2 the cards which are crinkled as everything was just stored in a bin together. Full count in spioler, but she said if she found anything when she cleans and packs, she will save it for me and call me later to get. Except for water tiles, there is more than one full ROTV terrain set. I probably overpaid actually now that I think about it, but maybe not.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; September 1st, 2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Bought It!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales