Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Old July 8th, 2016, 07:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Book of Arlinn Kord, Goldnight Outcast/ Moon-Blessed

The Book of Arlinn Kord, Goldnight Outcast/ Arlinn, Moon-Blessed
Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Shadows over Innistrad

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • - TBA

-Combinations and Synergies-
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Received
  • - TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • - TBA
-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • - TBA

Unit Strategy Review
  • - TBA

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:37 AM

SWEdosaur is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Arlinn Kord, Goldnight Outcast/ Moon-Blessed

I like this card, just imagine the damage you could do by running in with werewolf form and summoning mad prophet and blazing firecats on the enemy planeswalker.

Add in a little green boost and there you go
Old January 29th, 2017, 11:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEdosaur View Post
I like this card, just imagine the damage you could do by running in with werewolf form and summoning mad prophet and blazing firecats on the enemy planeswalker.

Add in a little green boost and there you go
That's exactly my favorite build for Red and green. I also use the pummelroot elementals and that puts me at an even 600pt army. I summon the elementals, move and then change to the werewolf. Then when the enemy is in range, I summon the mad prophet and firecats to get in free attacks and then barrel in to do damage with the werewolf. I mainly use red cards but there are some sweet green ones that work well to heal the planeswalker and buff the creatures.

So far she's my favorite planeswalker to run. Welcome to the boards by the way.

Old June 10th, 2017, 09:33 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there any particular reason that only her human form has a last name?
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:52 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Is there any particular reason that only her human form has a last name?
Thats just how it is on the card. Im no magic the gathering buff though. It may have something to do with that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards