Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old December 15th, 2017, 01:41 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G CityScape

I love the concept! I'd like to see the colors match the sidewalk and asphalt tiles from the Marvel set though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Been picking up buildings from Goodwill. You can get some awesome Christmas themed buildings on the cheap. Picked up an old school house that is a candle. I am melting it down a bit to create a flat surface to place figures.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:47 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I love the concept! I'd like to see the colors match the sidewalk and asphalt tiles from the Marvel set though.
all your asphalt and concrete is a consistent color? lucky you. I think my asphalt comes in 3 colors variations and my concrete has at least two.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:37 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Must be that Texan climate!

Quote:
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Must be that Texan climate!
I've scavenged my collection from all over the place...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:12 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Around these parts the roads are more patches than original road.

You would need to cover about 60% with black blobs to get the Michigan version.
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:24 AM
A Man of Taste

I rarely look at my personal control panel so I didn't notice all the rep comments I'd been getting here. Wow people are really excited here. I added links to the concrete and asphalt tiles and I'll create the park tiles soon. If anyone runs a test print please let me know and I'll create some PDF's.

Old December 17th, 2017, 12:54 PM

I'd love to print some PDFs and put them on the back of my AoTP tiles. Are you going to make each section 2 pages?

Quote:
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I actually took a bunch of green land tiles and spray painted them light grey. I also painted some black ones and using the toothbrush method flecked them with some dark grey spots to create asphalt. Now I can really customize my map just as easily as using normal tiles.
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I actually took a bunch of green land tiles and spray painted them light grey. I also painted some black ones and using the toothbrush method flecked them with some dark grey spots to create asphalt. Now I can really customize my map just as easily as using normal tiles.
I may just do that. I have more Green/Brown tiles than I could ever conceive of using on an single map. I have been resitant to modifying my existing stuff, but I've grown my colleciton of City-scape (cars, signs, etc) from your inspiration that it makes more sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I rarely look at my personal control panel so I didn't notice all the rep comments I'd been getting here. Wow people are really excited here. I added links to the concrete and asphalt tiles and I'll create the park tiles soon. If anyone runs a test print please let me know and I'll create some PDF's.
Add me to the list of well wishers.

Quote:
I'd love to print some PDFs and put them on the back of my AoTP tiles. Are you going to make each section 2 pages?
This is an awesome idea. I love using those AotP tiles for quick set up, and putting it on the back of is such a great and quick idea. Can't wait to see the results.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:31 PM

I think many have been interested in buildings for a long time but are hesitant to take the plunge. Just a shame that the road to Cityscape was so difficult in C3G land.

Just think what we could have now if the whole process did not implode, twice.
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:54 PM
A Man of Taste

Thanks everyone for the comments. And yes once I get the kinks worked out I'll make 8.5x11 versions.
@Tornado ...I think the big hangup with our first two attempts were that people were too hung up on the needing to custom build things and not having an off the shelf solution...my opinion at this point is that if you don't want to build things stick with what you have and for the rest of us we will build. These AotP tiles really helped the process for the masses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers