Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old June 3rd, 2020, 09:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 6/3/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I think that placement works...but I just noticed the Unique +1 glyph. I'm not sure that's necessary. It feels a bit too crowded on this smaller map with 3 power glyphs and 2 Treasure. I think Wannok offsetting Gerda is sufficient.
They’re all on lava so none of them are really relevant - Wannok especially.

Last edited by Sheep; June 5th, 2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old June 6th, 2020, 12:59 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Maps Thread - 2 New Maps - 6/6/20

Winter Jam
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT

Abandoned
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 TJ
Old June 6th, 2020, 01:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - 2 New Maps - 6/6/20

Ooo, abandoned looks really fun. I love small, compact maps like that, but it still looks open enough not to get too congested. Very fun feel to it. Winter Jam is also pretty neat...though i'll admit that water to block central movement I'm not sure about. It looks pretty nifty...that water seems like a big speed bump though.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 27th, 2020, 05:32 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - 2 New Maps - 6/27/20

2 new maps!

Downturn
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 M:TCB, 1 FotA

Nightmare
Requires: 1 BftU, 1 VW, 1 TT, 1 TJ
Old June 28th, 2020, 10:41 AM

HS2010's Maps Thread Online Map and Accessories Folder Added

Includes mostly every map from this thread. Working on getting the older ones updated to match the great quality of the newer ones, IMO.

There is also a section including all of the accessories I used for all of my maps to the correct scale (note that the Hive is copied from the Figures section).

Last edited by Sheep; June 28th, 2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old June 28th, 2020, 01:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread Online Map and Accessories Folder A

If you like, I can move that folder to the main OHS maps folder.
Old June 28th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Includes mostly every map from this thread. Working on getting the older ones updated to match the great quality of the newer ones, IMO.

There is also a section including all of the accessories I used for all of my maps to the correct scale (note that the Hive is copied from the Figures section).
Sweet, that's cool to have them all in the same place -- that makes it easier when I'm looking for new maps to try out. Also huuuge thanks for putting those accessories together as well -- I've been tinkering with top-down images but wasn't excited at the prospect of hunting down each of those images, so it's awesome that you've got them all together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If you like, I can move that folder to the main OHS maps folder.
I don't know about hs2010, but I would love that, since that would make it even easier for people like me who like everything in one place when looking for new stuff to try.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 28th, 2020, 03:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

In general I’m happy to give anybody editing access to their personal folder in that main folder.

I have a similar resource (mostly taken from awesomeunleashed): https://m.imgur.com/a/NaJe6cf
Old June 28th, 2020, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
In general I’m happy to give anybody editing access to their personal folder in that main folder.

I have a similar resource (mostly taken from awesomeunleashed): https://m.imgur.com/a/NaJe6cf
I'll send you a PM. I must also mention that the Palm Tree in my section is 25% transparent (done with Google Drawing's formatting tool so it's easy to do but this makes copy/paste easier) and the Warehouse midsection is a little transparent as well in case of maps like my Riot.

Last edited by Sheep; June 28th, 2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old June 29th, 2020, 04:01 PM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - Map Updates 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Wow, Dust Bowl is quite the show stopper aesthetically! I need to build that!
I did notice it uses 49 battlements? I'm assuming the last one goes on level 6 to make it symmetrical. Might take down Fen Hydro and build this later. It looks like a nice departure from what I've been playing on the last few weeks. Nicely done sir!
Curious to know this went!
Old June 30th, 2020, 05:48 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - Map Updates 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Curious to know this went!
I didn't get around to it, but I just put my giant scenario map away so maybe I'll get it up tonight. I'll let you know if I get a game in on it!
Old August 5th, 2020, 08:46 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map Coming Soon!

New map coming soon! Here's a sneak peak!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios