Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 13th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Contest: Design a Figure: "The Wrath of Var-Bak-Na"

Will you post all the different designs you received or just the winner?
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:34 PM

Owlman knows what's in an order marker Owlman knows what's in an order marker Owlman knows what's in an order marker

Sorry for taking so long guys but yea!! I plan on posting all submissions here this coming Friday! I've gotten several submissions, I didn't expect folks to design a card so fast, so I'm allowing others to submit a card design by this Friday 12 am! I will have a winner by next Monday at the latest.

"Man, some people on the internet would complain about a chocolate sundae delivered to them by a Victoria's Secret model on their paid day off from work"
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:00 AM

Owlman knows what's in an order marker Owlman knows what's in an order marker Owlman knows what's in an order marker

Final deadline to submit a card is midnight tonight!! i'll post all submissions tomorrow!

"Man, some people on the internet would complain about a chocolate sundae delivered to them by a Victoria's Secret model on their paid day off from work"
Old May 23rd, 2020, 12:04 PM

*Bell dings*

Anddddd we are closed!! Thanks to all who submitted! I will debate on which choice I will go with, and I will have all submissions up my Monday at the latest. Thanks again fella's!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games