Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 2nd, 2020, 12:36 PM
Out of the Shadows

AgentSlade has disabled reputation
Sets should I aim for to get a good Heroscape collection?

Hello

I recently dug out my Heroscape stuff and decided to try and get a complete collection of the original 10 waves or so. Taking an initial inventory I had 1 RotV, 2 SofM, the TT and the FotA sets. nearly all complete. I also had the Wave 5 figures. (missing the card for Retiarius, but I printed one off)

Then I bought a lot from Kijiji (Canadian Craigslist) that had 1 RotV, 2 SofM, 1RttFF, and 1 FotA expansions. It had a few sets of the OR,and the RV large figure sets.

When I played in high-school I was really limited by the selection of the Toys R Us in my town, I never saw the 4th Mass Line out side of a picture on the back of a box and had no idea how powerful they could be.

I've been reading through the forums trying to catch up on the meta and developments in the past 15 years.

I'm just wondering is are their certain sets or a collection to aim for to best experience Heroscape?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion