Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 12th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Giganto (Atlantean Beast) - Design

Yeah I’m worried that the 4 powers is a little much. Oh well, a blowhole power just sounded fun but it’s not a big deal.

Might want to have it be “instead of moving normally” so Illuminati Namor can’t create superspeed Gigantos. We also probably need to work it so drafting 3 Gigantos doesn’t spawn in 3 Horns.
Old October 12th, 2022, 12:14 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How about this? I had nixed the "place the glyph within 1 space" part in the last update, but put it back here, because if someone wants to run just Ocean Master with Gigantos, he wouldn't be able to equip it because of his trident glyph.
Worded things with the understanding that Glyphs occupy the same space as the figure equipped with it.
Quote:
NAME = GIGANTO

SPECIES = GIGANTO
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = GUARDIAN
PERSONALITY = DOCILE

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 10

LIFE = ?

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7?
DEFENSE = 8?

POINTS = 350?

HORN OF PROTEUS

At the start of the game, if a Glyph of Horn of Proteus is not equipped to a figure you control, place a Glyph of Horn of Proteus on the card of a figure you control. Giganto cannot equip Glyphs.

WAKE OF DESTRUCTION
While moving, Giganto may destroy any destructible object or obstacle that is adjacent and unoccupied; may move through and never takes leaving engagement attacks from figures that are not huge; and does not stop its movement when entering water spaces. After moving, roll 1 unblockable attack die against each figure Giganto moved through.

GIGANTIC IMPACT
When Giganto is destroyed, before removing it from the Battlefield you must choose 3 spaces in a straight line from one of the spaces Giganto occupies. All figures on these spaces and all adjacent spaces, whose bases are not higher than the height of Giganto, receive one wound. Huge figures are not affected.

SUPER STRENGTH
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF HORN OF PROTEUS
SUBTITLE = GIGANTO LEADER

ARTIFACT EQUIPMENT GLYPH
Instead of moving normally with a figure equipped with this glyph, you may move any or all Docile Giganto figures within 8 spaces of this glyph. Instead of attacking normally with a figure equipped with this glyph, you may attack with a Docile Giganto within 8 spaces of this glyph. Atlantean Kings cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless they are destroyed.

Last edited by toyhandle; October 12th, 2022 at 02:28 PM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I feel like Ocean Master not being able to be picked is a good thing rather than a bad one, because otherwise he's probably the strongest fit while not being a thematic one?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2022, 02:28 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good point. Edited!
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

We’ve also discussed in the past (surrounding Zombie) that you can just choose to place the Horn before the Trident. That means you don’t get to place the Trident, but if you’re trying to do Orm/Giganto, you probably don’t care about that anyways?
Old October 12th, 2022, 05:28 PM
Casing the Corners

That's a cool idea!
Old October 14th, 2022, 09:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This looks pretty fun. What does the figure look like?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 21st, 2022, 04:05 PM
Casing the Corners

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
This looks pretty fun. What does the figure look like?
It's not the tallest mini, standing 10 or 11 levels high.

I'm not sure whether he should be double or triple based.
He's permanently part of a water effect that takes up a good chunk of space.

Old October 21st, 2022, 04:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a pretty cool figure. Thanks for posting.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 21st, 2022, 05:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd have to look at mine on the hexes, but I always felt like he could pull off double with just some whale tail denial.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2022, 05:18 PM
Casing the Corners

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd have to look at mine on the hexes, but I always felt like he could pull off double with just some whale tail denial.
I trust your take on basing and height, and then this guy is ready to move forward!
Old November 13th, 2022, 03:14 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How we doin here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library