Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old August 1st, 2008, 02:32 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Cleveland/Canton HS Search

I'm about to do some traveling and will be passing though the Cleveland area this weekend. I plan on making a stop at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton too. While in the area I was going to stop by some toy/game stores and look for HS stuff. Anybody have any tips on where I should be looking?

I am on the hunt for another Jungle set, some castles sets (as I have none), and wave 1 or 2 stuff. I would also grab a TT set if I saw one since I don't have any of those either but it's not as high a priority as a castle or jungle set. Of course, I would by stuff I already have if it's on sale for a great price too. Any help would be appreciated as I know there are tons of stores and only so much time I can divert to toy shopping.

Thanks in advance.
Old August 1st, 2008, 12:47 PM

Utgarsrage is surprisingly tart
Re: Cleveland/Canton HS Search

If you can dedicate one day to "heroscaping", I would get the Cleveland yellow pages and hit every K-Mart you can. I'm in Cincinnati and I've had the best luck at rural K-Mart and Walmart. Just found two sets of Elves and Soulborgs on cleaarence, at the K-Mart in Maysville, KY.

Good Trades with: Rudyvalentine X2, omgitsjihad, Jim, dredd Stev, Yikes, Temp. Nerd, Syvaris the ruler, southwest ninja, Nerdcorerocks, Ensignoftheunit, Einar Gen., Mossman, MuttLo, Ted_Danson
Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:03 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

sorry man i just cleared out almost everything in the cleveland parma north olmstead area..... although i did leave 4 20 dollar SotM sets in parmas target
Old August 3rd, 2008, 11:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe on the way back through if they are still there. I know right where the Parma one is too.

I stayed in Akron and checked a bunch of stores there and in Canton. They were all cleared out, it must have been you. lol Seriously, they had nothing at all anywhere. I was a pretty sad site.
Old August 4th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

I have been going on this spree for the last month or so buying almost everything in site cept for nakitas and wave 8

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales