Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 20th, 2022, 08:27 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New England Tourney 10/1/22

Could you put me and three others down as a maybe right now? Still need to talk it over but definitely interested.

~JS
Old August 22nd, 2022, 06:23 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Don’t forget to sign me up

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old August 22nd, 2022, 08:25 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Lunch would be cool, would be a nice change from the 2nd round lunch break

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old August 22nd, 2022, 01:14 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Could you put me and three others down as a maybe right now? Still need to talk it over but definitely interested.

~JS
Hope you can make it!
Old August 22nd, 2022, 01:14 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Don’t forget to sign me up
Done!
Old August 23rd, 2022, 07:57 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

A strong maybe right now, just working out the details of the trip. Would you be looking for volunteers to bring and build maps?

~JS
Old August 23rd, 2022, 08:26 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
A strong maybe right now, just working out the details of the trip. Would you be looking for volunteers to bring and build maps?

~JS
That’s great! I’m mainly lacking in Tundra sets (I believe I have 3), so I’ll be looking for help with a few of those maps. Mad_Wookiee sure loved his Tundra!
Old August 24th, 2022, 08:52 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:

~JS
That’s great! I’m mainly lacking in Tundra sets (I believe I have 3), so I’ll be looking for help with a few of those maps. Mad_Wookiee sure loved his Tundra!
Which maps can you build and which maps would you need someone to help with pieces or bring? Could you update the OP, I have a Tundra set but am unsure which maps you would need help with.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:48 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For maps, I'll volunteer to bring Isenfell & Fenris
Old August 30th, 2022, 01:14 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Elstree and I should be able to bring maps, we have the terrain. I'll get with him to verify what we can easily build and bring.
Old August 31st, 2022, 03:30 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Elstree and I should be able to bring maps, we have the terrain. I'll get with him to verify what we can easily build and bring.
Great, thank you! And thanks again for the venue suggestion- the store is really nice, and the owner is great! I think people will be really happy with this store.
Old August 31st, 2022, 05:50 PM

We can bring Frossenmere and if you need another feel free to assign us one. I think we're at the point where you can count on me and my +3 others to be in attendance as well.

~JS, eager to Scape with y'all

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events