Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Florida Scapers

With himsati's blessing, LilNewbie's Admin powers, (and no one's complaint), I have decided to restart (and combine with the old thread) a Florida Scapers' core thread.

If you are in Florida and would like people to connect into current Heroscape players, please post in this thread or PM me so I can add you to this new master list.

For now I have simply cut and pasted ikkyu142's list. As we work at it, this will grow and become more organized, etc. (For example, I just went back and alphabetized by city/area. Hope that helps a bit.) Let me know if you have any suggestions for me or this thread.

(For the sake of some kind of history/accounting, I have begun marking players in dark green players that I know are still active in Heroscape. Please contact me, if you'd like to show up as an active Florida Scaper.)

CAPE CORAL
Reptilae - Cape Coral
GGGames - Cape Coral
Rokanza - Cape Coral

CLEARWATER
Steve5495 - Clearwater
AstroZombie – Clearwater

CORAL SPRINGS
WinterIsComing - Coral Springs/Ft. Lauderdale

DAYTONA BEACH
BurnyFlame - Daytona Beach/gainesville
millermixture - Daytona Beach
SmoKingToad - Daytona Beach

DELTONA
D3CIPH3RPHIL3 - Deltona
Wizard832 - Deltona
Dirge – Deltona

FT. LAUDERDALE
1Mmirg - Fort Lauderdale/Miami Area
justncaseur1-2 - Ft. Lauderdale
Blue Dane - South Florida area
WinterIsComing - Coral Springs/Ft. Lauderdale
kilikkun - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
goodlatte - Miami/Fort Lauderdale
rottiepaws - Ft. Lauderdale
Roderick2012 - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
Punkmikil - Boca Raton
GrizzlyAdam - Boca Raton
OliverOil - Hollywood

FT. MYERS
zman1974 - Fort Myers
ItalianHammerUS – Ft.Myers

GAINESVILLE
BurnyFlame - Daytona beach/gainsville
Jim's Things - Gainesville
GreggP71 - Gainesville
Neodemon0 - Gainesville

JAX/OP
Ikkyu142 - Orange Park (still around??)
haplo – JAX
Concord – JAX/OP
Hero Hot Hatch – JAXlhhgbh - JAX
Anthasu1 – OPTBmaBalls - JAX
mojobang - Southside Jacksonville
Switty111 - PV Beach
Mr Migraine - PV Beach
nicktheantPV Beach

MIAMI
CarlosJotun - Miami
galonso - Miami
1Mmirg - Fort Lauderdale/Miami Area
goodlatte - Miami/Fort Lauderdale
kilikkun - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
Roderick2012 - Miami/Ft. Lauderdale

NAPLES
Yogi-Donnie – Naples
Boondocksaint – Naples
rudyvalentine – Naples
Sisyphus - Naples

ORLANDO
NecroBlade - Orlando (sad to lose one of our founders to KY--hmm, that sounds bad ...)
Star Wolf - Orlando
igrillem – Orlando
GundamKing18 - Orlando
Donja - Orlando
randomskyfears - Orlando
beholderthedm - Orlando

PENSACOLA
Greg_FL - Pensacola
Kboleen – Pensacola
Codebytes – Milton / Pensacola
Firenice5002 - Pensacola
Filthy the Clown - Pensacola/Navarre

PONTE VEDRA BEACH
Switty111 - PV Beach
Mr. Migraine - PV Beach
nicktheantPV Beach
MrWookiee - PV
Juniour - PV

SARASOTA
deehizzle - Sarasota
Dochaun - Sarasota
docweb2004 - Palmetto/Bradenton/Sarasota
DBZMagus - Bradenton/Sarasota

ST. PETE
Mudmonkey - Tampa/St. Pete area
Buddy lee - St. Pete
Syvaris – St. Pete
homiefud - Tampa/St. Pete

TALLAHASSEE
Riggler - Tallahassee
Wolfcraft – Tallahassee
Rouby44 - Tallahassee
Tarbaby - Tallahassee
kballenger - Tallahassee

TAMPA
Phoenix - Tampa
ZODGILLA! - Tampa
Korath - Tampa
Kenntak - Tampa
Mudmonkey - Tampa/St. Pete area
Gen Hex - Tampa
ZealotTampa
RennixTheThfTampa
Torog - Tampa
ellak96 - Tampa (Brandon)
Sup3rS0n1c - Tampa
Carakki - Tampa (Brandon/Riverview)
homiefud - Tampa/St. Pete

WEST PALM BEACH
himsati - West Palm Beach
Elitecobra – West Palm Beach
Grail - West Palm Beach
skyknight - West Palm Beach

OTHERS (let me know where you would like to be grouped, or if some of you should be made into a new group)

Teatherman - Bushnell
Cpt Rodent - Largo
Cyberwolf - Eustis
ezekiel - Zephyrhills
SSJ3Godzilla - Treasure Coast
brunakor - Lehigh Acres
Epoch – Del Ray Beach
Zeik – Gibsonton
Mystul - Cocoa
special-jlk - lakeland
NovaRaptor - Port St. Lucie/Treasure Coast
holylink718 - Lakeland
dbzking - Melbourne
Roller - Palm Bay

Last edited by 1Mmirg; January 11th, 2013 at 09:21 AM. Reason: keeping things current and accurate (as I can...)
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:07 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: FLORIDA PLAYERS LIST Update for OCT 19th

I went for it.

Seriously, here is a new thread for Florida Scapers. LilNewbie will be combining these two threads when he has time, so no info should be lost in the long run.

You'll see that I'm adding a bold to players that are still active (i.e. have posted in this thread recently or have contacted me recently). If you'd like your name to be bolded, please contact me.

Last edited by 1Mmirg; February 3rd, 2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: This is the post from the old thread.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:08 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Florida Scapers

Mr. M should be under Jax. Ponte Vedra is a suburb of Jax.

Edit: Anthasu should also be dark green. He is still very active in HS. (well at least very active on this site.)

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:10 PM
Adrian Monk

I appreciate that. My geography north of Fort Lauderdale gets shaky really fast. I'm happy to make any/all requested changes along these lines.

Again, thanks!

Last edited by 1Mmirg; February 3rd, 2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: did the edits--thanks again.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 09:42 PM

Boondocksaint knows what's in an order marker Boondocksaint knows what's in an order marker

I remember when I got into scape this was one of the first threads I came too. I am sure it will be helpful to all new and old Fl players.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 09:53 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nick, Switty and I all live in Ponte Vedra Beach. You should put us under that instead of Jax, since downtown is about 35 minutes away from us.

Thanks!
Old February 3rd, 2010, 10:12 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Sisyphus, Zealot, Rennix, and Torog should probably all be green. You could also add SmoKingToad to Daytona and move Dirge from "others" to under Deltona with the other Deltonians. It should be noted that Daytona and Deltona are about an hour away from each other, though.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; February 5th, 2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Dude, it's "Del"
Old February 4th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Adrian Monk

Alright, I think I've made all the changes suggested. (I did keep PV under JAX as well as being a new section, since they are close to each other and someone might only think to look under JAX. Hope that is okay.)

Thanks, everyone, for helping me to keep this updated. Let me know if you see other changes, people who should be highlighted as active, or new ideas for how to make the thread more useful.

Again, thanks!
Old February 4th, 2010, 12:39 PM

WinterIsComing is surprisingly tart

Mmirg, I live in Coral Springs, don't know if you want to start a new city or not. I am about 30 minuntes from West Palm and FT Lauderdale, an Hour from Miami if 95 or the Turnpike is clear. So you could add me to any or all of those. Thanks for doing this.

Valar Morghulis
Old February 4th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Adrian Monk

How could I forget you? Just too many things I'm doing at the same time right now.

I added Coral Springs, but also put you in Ft. Lauderdale, since you game with us here as well. Thanks for the reminder!
Old February 4th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
(I did keep PV under JAX as well as being a new section, since they are close to each other and someone might only think to look under JAX. Hope that is okay.)
Actually, I that's what I meant, but I guess I used the word "under" when I meant "labeled as," but you took "under" literally like any normal person would. Most people would look in JAX anyway.

Whatever, sorry for the misleading words!
Old February 6th, 2010, 11:32 AM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to be bolded.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers