Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 12th, 2010, 11:27 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Alright, before we start getting ahead of ourselves, has 'Scaper94 received his stuff, and JSchild, did you accept 'Scaper94's stuff, or what?

(But dang, I wanted those dwarves. )
No, not yet.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:32 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

BTW, did I do that right? Sorry if I jumped the gun.
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Alright, before we start getting ahead of ourselves, has 'Scaper94 received his stuff, and JSchild, did you accept 'Scaper94's stuff, or what?

No, i'm just started offering stuff.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:

Did you want to just offer them for free, or did you want to wait for something?

That's very generous of you if you were just offering them!
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:

No, not yet.
Just a quick note, I haven't even recieved my stuff, or even heard word from ET86. I'm taking this as a sign that ET86 hasn't recieved his stuff either. Might want to contact VkS, though I do recall after seeing a post in the Good Traders thread somewhere that he was not so good of a trader. I'm not sure if ET wants to go along with his offer (if he isn't, I can reconcile what I can from what he accepted, possibly), but I have doubts he'll ever recieve it from VkS.

Edit: Here's the post I was talking about.
Oh, and about reconciling the offer, I can't do it, I haven't got any of the stuff other than the Glyph. :P

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old March 12th, 2010, 04:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Just a quick note, I haven't even recieved my stuff, or even heard word from ET86. I'm taking this as a sign that ET86 hasn't recieved his stuff either. Might want to contact VkS, though I do recall after seeing a post in the Good Traders thread somewhere that he was not so good of a trader. I'm not sure if ET wants to go along with his offer (if he isn't, I can reconcile what I can from what he accepted, possibly), but I have doubts he'll ever recieve it from VkS.

Oh, and about reconciling the offer, I can't do it, I haven't got any of the stuff other than the Glyph. :P
Goshdarnit, I just got everything settled with REGULUS, too...

Okay, gimme some time to clear this up... Sorry guys.
Old March 12th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:

Did you want to just offer them for free, or did you want to wait for something?

That's very generous of you if you were just offering them!
Just offering them - my collection is by no means complete, but this community means alot to me - it's brought alot of happiness to my family. We wouldn't have half the stuff we have if not for here. It's not much I know, but it's the least I could do for this great place!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:46 PM
What is Sarcasm?

REGULUS is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post

Goshdarnit, I just got everything settled with REGULUS, too...

Okay, gimme some time to clear this up... Sorry guys.
Yeah, thanks again for lighting a fire under his butt for me LP. You do a great job and this thread is a great idea...some people just need better follow-through. And as for VkS, I dunno what happened there. He was great in the beginning, maybe he just got overwhelmed. Or perhaps he has the ADD like me, hehe.

I want my FANTASTIC FOUR!!!
...and Skrulls
Old March 31st, 2010, 09:03 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

I received the dwarves and repulsors form JSChild. I now offer a squad of the 10th regiment.
Old March 31st, 2010, 09:22 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I have Kumiko, Atlaga, and 1x Deathstalkers (double-spaced cyberwolves).
I still have these to offer.

Old April 4th, 2010, 11:02 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, yes I'm back. Sorry for the delay. No I have not received the stuff from VkS, but I will still ship out the extra C3G figures and cards when I get the chance (I'm at school in Chicago, but my 'Scape is all back home in WI, so I will be relying on my dear wife to help out). Who am I supposed to ship my stuff to?

Thanks,
~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old April 4th, 2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Who am I supposed to ship my stuff to?
I think it's Sup3rS0n1c.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion