Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 28th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Whatever happend to.............

All we can do is hope, pray, and wish, that either Hasbro decides to take up the 'scape cause again, or another company purchases it and runs with it.

I talked to a guy over the weekend and in his opinion the largest obstacle in Hasbro selling 'scape was the terrian system. He felt that was the game's biggest asset, and it's innovative design was worth Habro holding on to. He has/had a good point. (He was just a fellow gamer, not anyone "in the know")

We need to carpet bomb Hasbro with requests to bring Heroscape back.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 28th, 2011, 09:25 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
You can't buy a business the way you can buy a pair of shoes.
Obviously you don't go shoe shopping with any women.

You have to look at the shoe, try on six other pairs, then go to three different stores, and repeat the process at each. Then you go eat lunch, where you decide that you don't have the money to buy shoes. Next go home. Drive back the next day and purchase the shoes.

Last edited by legoboy; September 30th, 2011 at 02:40 AM.
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:16 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Whatever happened to.......... I love this title. What did ever happen to the days that you could go to a movie for 5c a person. See what I think the biggest problem is, and I'm only 13, is that people just aren't the same as they used to be.

Quotes from Star Wars Episode 1 from Anakin Skywalker:

Quote:
Mom, you said that the biggest problem in the universe is no one helps each other.
If you really think about it, did George Lucas not use Star Wars to get people back to the way things used to be? We all focus on money. Success is measured by money. Everything is measured by money. Heck for those my age, popularity is measured by money(atleast in my school) and I'm not among the richer ones. Heck, if I had enough MONEY I'd get everyone the book The Winners Manuel: The Game of Life by Jim Tressel(Probably not really, I'd get Heroscape, but if I had extra money from buying Heroscape, I'd buy...oh who am I kidding, more Heroscape). It's a good book, though and I highly recommend it if you haven't read it already. He describes succes as:

Quote:
Success is the inner satisfaction and peace of mind that come from knowing I did the best I was capable of doing for the group.

Is this not what success should be?

He also says, "Trophies, rings, or trips to the White House do not mean you’re a success". I can think of one huge example within the past 2 years that really relates to this. Lebron James, LBJ, King James. He had it all; a great city, fans, more money than he gets now, everything but the very thing that possesses the very mind of almost every human-being: The One Ring:

I love this picture. From 1 Timothy 6:10:

Quote:
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils...
Lebron thought that with great power comes no responsibility. Obviously he doesn't watch Spider-Man (or the LotR for that matter), read any books like or that are the Winners Manuel, or the Bible.

OK, I got a bit off track with all the lessons that Lebron should learn from his fails in the 2nd half of the games in the playoffs, but it's all related to Hasbro's discontinuation of heroscape, in some way.

Just because stupid Mr. Potato Head across the isle is selling better than heroscape, doesn't mean you discontinue it. I believe that Heroscape will come back. I sit here reading something (I can't exactly describe it) that says:

Quote:
Life is full of surprises. Just say "never" and you'll see what I mean.
Honestly I don't know if I should be saying never that way I do see what he means. In which I would hope would be the re-production of classic 'Scape. Heroscape has a strong community. One that will never perish. The community is too strong to die out. For those, who work together will achieve great things. And that's what this community does, whether Hasbro makes Heroscape or not. The biggest my though I believe are all the custom units made through C3G, C3V, HOSS, and many more not listed.

We can only hope that one day we will have a President that can get us out of this dump.

Something to make you all laugh after this extremely serious post(maybe too serious) and from the one time I mentioned Mr. Potato Head:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; September 30th, 2011 at 11:25 PM.
Old October 1st, 2011, 03:03 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I'm not sure I would quote Jim Tressel. He isn't exactly a paragon of virtue.
Old October 1st, 2011, 08:00 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I won't go deeper into that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News