Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 29th, 2014, 03:43 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Post C3V Minis Index

This thread's purpose is to provide information on C3V/SoV miniature names, their companies and their sets in an easy to view format.

Alphabetical
Spoiler Alert!

By Brand
Spoiler Alert!

By Brand and Set
Spoiler Alert!

Here is @Lamaclown 's Shopping for SoV/C3V minis thread.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; March 3rd, 2015 at 12:43 PM. Reason: added Prince al'Kahora
Old January 3rd, 2015, 02:11 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3V Minis Names and Sets

This is an invaluable resource for the community. Thanks for undertaking it.

One minor correction: you put the Ebon Armors under "Rackham," but you already have a "Confrontation" category they can fit under. That's the only (very minor) point I saw.

Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 14th, 2015, 03:43 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post

One minor correction: you put the Ebon Armors under "Rackham," but you already have a "Confrontation" category they can fit under. That's the only (very minor) point I saw.

Great job!
Thank you.

Are Rackham and Confrontation synonymous? Is there a difference? How is one related to the other?

My Customs
Old January 14th, 2015, 03:45 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:

Great job!
Thank you.

Are Rackham and Confrontation synonymous? Is there a difference? How is one related to the other?
Rackham was the company name and Confrontation is the game. They were also the manufacturer for the AT-43 game.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 14th, 2015, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Quote:

Great job!
Thank you.

Rackham was the company name and Confrontation is the game. They were also the manufacturer for the AT-43 game.
Ok. Thanks!

EDIT: Should be fixed!

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; January 14th, 2015 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Fixed
Old January 14th, 2015, 04:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

As I said privately some time ago, I think this thread is a terrific resource. I imagine using it myself soon enough.

I'm going to link it from the Books index. Thanks for putting it together!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 14th, 2015, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
As I said privately some time ago, I think this thread is a terrific resource. I imagine using it myself soon enough.

I'm going to link it from the Books index. Thanks for putting it together!
No problem, I'm happy to help.

I remember seeing something some time ago in a C3V thread about which online stores were good to visit and which types of minis were sold there. Does anyone know where that is? I think it would be helpful to add here too.

My Customs
Old January 14th, 2015, 04:11 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That would be tough to manage, because supplies fluctuate. I don't know.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 14th, 2015, 04:20 PM

Found it. Here is the link.

My Customs
Old February 26th, 2015, 03:54 PM

Re: C3V Minis Index

Updated to include Prince al'Kahora

My Customs
Old March 3rd, 2015, 07:58 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

@Koolster25

A fantastic thread! I made good use of it the other day.
One word of note. I would change the word company to the word brand. This would clear up any confusion between products by Wizkidz and Rackham.
Keep up the good work.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
@Koolster25

A fantastic thread! I made good use of it the other day.
One word of note. I would change the word company to the word brand. This would clear up any confusion between products by Wizkidz and Rackham.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you! And fixed!

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs