Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 9th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Raphael - Design Phase

That could work. Righteous Vengeance or Righteous Fury?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 9th, 2014, 10:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I've always found Protective Fury pretty strong, but without Range, it might not be quite so strong on Raphael.

I've never cared for Self-Importance (it's a really annoying power to play with), but I trust you guys if it fits the character.
In the comics, Raphael is pretty impulsive, disobeys Leo all the time, and is quick to rush into a fight in order to right an injustice before the rest of the turtles are ready. I wanted to capture that Self-Importance, which messes up your careful plans when you put OMs on Leo or Splinter but it allows him to leap into battle quicker.

Since I suck at writing bios, I searched online and found this amazing page:
http://4thletter.net/2013/07/t-u-r-t...ws-tmnt-comic/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; April 9th, 2014 at 10:51 PM.
Old April 10th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds like it fits well, I'm just not a fan of it in general. Hopefully it'll be less annoying on someone who has more attacking power than Penguin.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 10th, 2014, 10:40 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So far, it looks like we're agreed on these changes:

Change Species to Turtle.
Replace Righteous Vengeance with Righteous Fury:

RIGHTEOUS FURY
Before attacking with Raphael, you may choose one other Unique Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Raphael. After Raphael attacks, he may attack one additional time for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's Army Card, up to a maximum of three additional attacks in a single turn.

Quote:
Old April 10th, 2014, 10:45 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Old April 10th, 2014, 05:11 PM

Updated. Will send to ERB in a bit.

Quote:
Old April 10th, 2014, 06:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome. I think this is in good shape. Makes me want to follow suit with the other three, but I'm not going to be ready for a bit still.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 10th, 2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth
I think you should possibly restrict Righteous Vengeabce to only work with Ninja Turtles (ala Thing) or put a cap on the number of attacks, or drop his attack to keep him from coming in too strong... But Self Importance might bring him down a bit (although not really in a non-Turtle army as unlike Penguin he's not a terrible use of an OM).

Stealth Leap of 5 is pretty nasty too... Maybe increase the levels he can leap rather than the spaces, if you think that doesn't conflict with the original power too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
Well, this might end up leading to my 5 year-old's first game of Heroscape.

He's a swingy unit, obviously. If you have a wounded unit for Righteous Fury he can get amazing. I might drop his attack a touch to cut the variance a bit.

Enchantress seems like an unusually good pairing for him, both because she can spend a LONG time with 3+ wounds before dying, and because adding 2 attack to 4 attacks of 5 is potentially game-breaking.
Hmm... maybe I should just give him 1 additional attack if wounded instead of an attack for each wound.

Quote:
Old April 10th, 2014, 08:15 PM

Maybe a max of 2+ and an attack that's one lower?

Old April 10th, 2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Raphael

TMNT? Hmmm, I wonder if there’s any interest in these? (ducks)

Self Importance 16
Vetted via Penguin, but what happens if you draft Raphael with Penguin?

Since the word immediate is used, perhaps that would require you to just pick one and not be able to take a turn with the other.

Righteous Fury
What if Penguin is within 4 clear sight spaces and is loaded with wounds? (ducks) I'm kidding!!!

Potent stuff!

Stealth Leap 8
Vetted, but can he leap over Penguin? (ducks, but gets nailed by quozl this time)

Wording you’re using is different than what I’m seeing in other designs such as Batroc the Leaper.

Final Thoughts
You found figures for these? Cool!
I think you would be able to pick who gets to take the turn: Raphael or Penguin. What do the rest of you think?

As for Righteous Fury, I think this toned-down version might be better:

Quote:
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Before attacking with Raphael, you may choose a wounded Unique Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Raphael. If you do, add 1 die to Raphael's normal attack for this turn and after Raphael attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Quote:
Old April 10th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Toning it down is a good idea, but would it be worth trying it like this?
Quote:
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Before attacking with Raphael, you may choose a wounded Unique Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Raphael. If you do, add 1 die to Raphael's normal attack for this turn and after Raphael attacks, if the chosen figure is a (Ninja?) Turtle, he may attack one additional time for each wound marker on the chosen figure's card.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 10th, 2014, 10:18 PM

Interestingly, it would be more thematic if the chosen figure was not a turtle. His brothers take care of themselves.

I don't think he needs more attacks. He'll have 2 attacks of 6 on level ground and at 7 with height.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library