Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 1st, 2009, 01:20 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Large maps by Rogue A$$asSIN *Updated 2-16-10

. Cyprien’s summer home:

I built this map around a short story I wrote, I hope you enjoy. This map is just over 10 ½ feet long and stand’s 3 ½ feet high.
Utgar has bestowed Cyprien with land and Marro warriors in honor of one of his latest victories. Utgar cares not for this land, to him it is worth very little all he really knows is that was it was once a second home to Vydar, and after removing all that was worth something of value from within it castle walls it was all but left to rot, until given as a gift.
But no one could have guessed that the land has a secret, Frozen in the ice is the source of spring water and it is very strong, but it is still locked in the ice. Cyprien found this out when a lone Marro tried to challenge Cyprien’s rule, it did not end well for the Marro but cyhpren did find the source of the Marro’s short lived courage.
How to melt it was easy for him, not to fare away was an under ground lava chanal and with the help of a few Obsidian guards it was turned into a semi active volcano that causes the ice to melt in a very steady manner, all the while his Marro troops "under close guard" dug an artificial stream with rocks lining it the whole way down to the man made lake underneath the castle, their Cyprien and Sonya could enjoy the frozen wellspring water’s power.
Soon their after Sudema asked to have court with Cyprien, later that night Sudema explaind that she used to work in a hidden lab very close to the castle and that she wanted very much to join with him working as his newest spy. Her hatred for Vidar had grown to much for even her cold heart, and she alone knew how to make a better undead army, built in a secret lab, from twisted science and magic souls will be ripped from the after life to serve loyal to Cyprien.
Cypien sat for a spell drinking from a goblet filled with the lifeblood of a pretty slave girl suspend above the center of the grand table. As the night gave way to morning a new alliance was struck with the shaking of two long dead hands, what terrible evil will come of this? Roll the dice and find out.

This is me for size.

I really like to use water in my maps, I feel it adds life to it in many ways.

I will have a new map up here in less then a week, if you liked this one then you'll love the new map it might blow your mind.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; February 16th, 2010 at 04:49 PM. Reason: I spelled some things wrong.
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:28 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker
Re: If you like Large maps. Rogue A$$asSIN

Ya, it's an ok map....Oh, just grasped how big it really is! Awsome map; bet it takes about a week to play though.

Last edited by Trav11111; May 1st, 2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:44 PM

kitman Woo who?

Love the map can't wait to see the next one.
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:51 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

<--That's me:drooling with lust and green with envy. I can't wait to have enough sets to build an awesome map like that!

How many sets did it take? Looks like at least 5 RotV's, a SotM, a VW, a couple TTs and maybe 3 CotAs? How'd I do?

Do you play it, or is it just an exercise in awesomeness? If you do, how many players, how many points, and how long does a game tend to take?

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 1st, 2009, 02:26 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hehehe.....I can see a few modded Mimsys on that map....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 1st, 2009, 02:32 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue A$$asSIN View Post

[pics and text deleted]

I really like to use water in my maps, I feel it adds life to it in many ways.

I will have a new map up here in less then a week, if you liked this one then you'll love the new map it might blow your mind.
I love your map, Rogue A$$asSIN! I like a lot of water too. I wish RotV came with about twice as much water as it does.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:10 PM

Blondye78 Woo who?

That's awesome!! Just don't show my husband...That's be in our living room for weeks!

Nice job!
Old May 1st, 2009, 04:22 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Sick tight map, soldier.
Old May 1st, 2009, 05:59 PM

Darkness1717 is surprisingly tart

That is freeaking AWSOME!!!!! How many sets did it take? And Killometer, that took at least 10 RotV, 3 VV, 2 TT, 3-4 TJ's, 1 Marvel(I noticed the ashphalt by the VV), and around 4 RttFF.
Old May 1st, 2009, 10:04 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness1717 View Post
That is freeaking AWSOME!!!!! How many sets did it take? And Killometer, that took at least 10 RotV,
As the owner of only 1 RotV I have trouble estimating.

Quote:
3 VV,
I missed the lava by the main castle.

Quote:
2 TT,
Hey, I got something right!

Quote:
3-4 TJ's,
How did I not see all those trees?

Quote:
1 Marvel(I noticed the ashphalt by the VV),
I missed that completely.

Quote:
and around 4 RttFF.
See RotV, except replace 1 with 0.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 2nd, 2009, 03:41 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

First all I would like to thank everyone for the great comments, I was a bit worried that I went overboard while making this map, I get a little lost in the wonder of what I can think up then try like heck to build.

It took about a week to play " 3 plus hours a night" I had all the notes on what it took to build but my daughter got a hold of the paper, "game over man." Sorry about that. I can say that all land ever made for Heroscape is in this map with 3 jungle sets and some cool customs " I did not make" Snow tree's, graveyard some grave stone's a Super cool Lab that lites up, I won it at Gen Con 07. I forgot the name of the guy to made it, all I know is that he rocks out loud.

I had a 1,000 point army and my wife had 1,400 points. It was a Marro army commanded by Cypien and Sonya with Sir Hawthorne as the LT "he ate it in the first few hours of combat, death by Sujoah" In the end I won, I might have lost if Lesley took out my Hives. I have to say that Lesley built the Castle for this map and the new map.

****I will have the new photos up in two days, I had to re-shoot the side, I have to says that this map is Nutz.****

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old May 2nd, 2009, 04:11 AM

Archiver is surprisingly tart

You keep posting images like these. Some of us might start planning a road trip. LOL

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios