Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old February 5th, 2019, 07:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Anybody want to try playing tonight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
I'm down, my night is free.
“Oooo pick me!”

Does this mean the app is fixed finally? If not, we could always do hangouts video and roll dice live and just use the app for OM’s

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 5th, 2019, 08:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'll be ready around 8 PT.

No idea about the app, we'll play it by ear.

Last thing I heard was mid February as a target date. Xorlof has something C3V related to post tomorrow, which takes precedence
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
“Oooo pick me!”

Does this mean the app is fixed finally? If not, we could always do hangouts video and roll dice live and just use the app for OM’s
Who's it gonna be?
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I can be ready in a few minutes, though I won't steal a game from Sir H if he wants to, in which case I'll happily spectate. Or we could try a 3-player game?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 5th, 2019, 11:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

log: 5c5a5c9e25f821549425822.html

doc: 1TPy7txkExzKqkJLtNtZRkpMMnhUwUHvBgxHZvRlGsMU

We'll figure it out!
Old February 8th, 2019, 02:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

How did the app behave in the game? I am also one who has 'retired' from online scape with the app making it so tedious to play
Old February 8th, 2019, 02:26 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
How did the app behave in the game? I am also one who has 'retired' from online scape with the app making it so tedious to play
It didn't end up happening, unfortunately. My computer developed a hatred for google docs/drawings/everything else, and Sir H ended up doing a game with his wife. I'm not sure if @superfrog did a solo game with the app, but I was going to try one in a little bit anyway now that I've figured my google stuff out and I'll let you know how it goes.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 8th, 2019, 02:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

I didn't end up trying it, since I have some physical boards set up and that's faster for solo play.

Last I heard, Xorlof was going to move the app to the 'Scapers server around the middle of this month, and that was hopefully going to fix the slowness.
Old March 25th, 2019, 04:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Anyone interested in giving the app a go for a game tonight? I'm available to start around 5:45 and I'll have about an hour
Old March 25th, 2019, 06:03 PM

I can't tonight, but can say that I've been doing some solo testing on the app over the past few days and it's been working surprisingly well. If I had the time I'd 100% try it out tonight.

10 Points Under Videos

Old March 25th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Anyone interested in giving the app a go for a game tonight? I'm available to start around 5:45 and I'll have about an hour
For sure! Remind me are you CST? I’m available whenever so let me know. I’ll probably be a little later though like 6pm MST though since we usually have dinner right when I get back from work.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 25th, 2019, 07:22 PM

Our times didn’t line up. Anyone else wanna try and play tonight?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events