Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 4th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You're the ginchiest! :P
Old May 19th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
i put the FB hitzones on the special-power/hitzone page.

i also added columns for Players and Team in the Master Scenarios table.
Old June 14th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
The "Hitzones and Special Powers" table now has several ways to list powers. Some are very similar to Rev's "Definitive List of Definitive Lists" done by various members.

https://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/char_powers_001.html

I'm still trying to make up my mind over some things with this, plus I'll be adding more ways of listing powers.

These changes are not yet in the Web site's download feature.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; April 5th, 2022 at 02:45 PM.
Old June 15th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Holy smokes that's handy, Gary. Thanks so much for continuing to work tirelessly on your site. It really comes in handy every time I get ready for a game night or tourney.

Cheers,
Mark

P.S. I like those caps. :P
Old June 16th, 2007, 02:18 AM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Holy smokes that's handy, Gary. Thanks so much for continuing to work tirelessly on your site. It really comes in handy every time I get ready for a game night or tourney.
Happy to be of service! (The "Similarity Sort" was a little trickier to assemble than I thought it would be.)
Quote:
P.S. I like those caps. :P
Glad you like them. They're starting to grow on me.

BTW, I've updated the ZIP on the home page with all my latest online changes. So an offline copy should look just like the website online.

The Marvel stats revealed so far are in my database. Once the last 4 cards are known, I'll get 'em into the tables.
Old June 30th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Spin Master

Aaryglynn is all loaded up. Just click the pic.

This battlefield is not yet in the download version of my site.
Old June 30th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Sweet! Thanks for adding this one Gary.
Old July 5th, 2007, 02:00 AM
Spin Master

Graphical Symbols added to Terrain table.
https://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/terrain_003.html

I'll compile a new Download Update once we have stats and contents for Collection 7 and Marvel all figured out.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; April 5th, 2022 at 02:24 PM.
Old July 5th, 2007, 01:00 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Gary, you are a great asset to the community, thanks. I see that the Glacier Base picks are not showing up (just a red X).
Old July 5th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Spin Master

Thanks for the compliment Will T. I've not even drawn up symbols in SVG for the Glacier Bases yet but it's on my todo list.
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:50 PM
Spin Master

Wave 7 and Marvel are up!
https://heroscape.glasq.com/new.html

Other than Terrain, I'm leaving Marvel sorted separately from Classic for now. I still have some graphical work to do for Hitzones, Terrain Symbols and Marvel Battlefields.

Edit: Some may have noticed on the Special Powers section that I've dropped a few of the "Works With" lists (just says "Many Characters"). On my todo list is to make the "Many Characters" a hyper-link to a page that resembles the Character table but filtered to just those Characters the SP works with.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; April 5th, 2022 at 02:21 PM.
Old July 8th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Wave 7 and Marvel are up!
http://heroscape.glasq.com/new.htm
You are a workhorse!

Thanks for doing that so early. It is useful to have at hand even for those of us that won't have the figures for several weeks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion