Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 15th, 2014, 02:12 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Heroscape Battle Videos: By MrHscape

Hello everyone. I would really appreciate if you checked out my YouTube channel. It is dedicated to the game Heroscape, and right now my views are pretty low. I have plenty of battle videos, and much more.
My channel name is MrHscape, and I put up a new video every week.

Follow one of the links below to check out some of my battle videos.
Thanks!

Fry's Road Battle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAb1_8ejAZo

Frozen Canyon Battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DUHtouBRU

I will now continue to update with thread when ever I have new battles. However, you will want to subscribe to my channel because each battle has multiple parts, and I release those on different days. I also have custom tutorials that I will also not post on this thread.

Last edited by MrHscape; March 30th, 2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: New videos!
Old March 15th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Battle Videos now on YouTube again

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHscape View Post
Hello everyone. I would really appreciate if you checked out my YouTube channel. It is dedicated to the game Heroscape, and right now my views are pretty low. I have plenty of battle videos, and much more.
My channel name is MrHscape, and I put up a new video every week.

Follow the link bellow to check out on of my many battle videos.
Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67DUHtouBRU

Also not sure what notification type is.....
Welcome to the community MrHscape!
Just started watching the linked one and it looks promising, looking forward to watching them all. Happy Scaping!

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old March 15th, 2014, 09:57 PM

Part 3 to the Frozen Canyon battle video is now up!
Also a quick question, how do I post another comment on this thread with out making it a reply? Or am I no longer allowed to post comments on this thread?
Thanks

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old March 15th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site!

Sounds like your internet browser is Internet Explorer. You get a green box instead of white when you try to type, right? Well, for some reason IE doesn't like HSers that much. If you look for a little broken page symbol in the top of your browser page and click it, it will make IE compatible to HSers and you'll be able to post like normal.

Or, better yet, switch your browser to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Old March 18th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Those are some of the easiest to follow Heroscape battle videos around. The camera work and editing really help, plus the image quality is excellent.

Thanks, MrHscape! I'm looking forward to more.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old April 1st, 2014, 11:09 AM

Re: Heroscape Battle Videos: By MrHscape

Part 2 for the Fry's Road mixed marvel battle should be up tomorrow, or late tonight!

Old April 1st, 2014, 12:24 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool! I like that you did mixed marvel with this one! It's good vs evil! Marvel figs rarely see use with the group I play with.

I'm assuming you use a tripod for recording? Looks nice. I've been thinking about using a tripod instead of holding the cam for my vids. I think my brother in law wants to see how it differs, too.
Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:20 PM

Thanks Brandon! I just released a new map video. Everyone is free to check it out. I'm not sure if I should ever do a battle on it though. Let me know what you think, and please feel free to recommend glyphs, or give me your any suggestions on how I could make the battle more interesting! (Keep in mind that it may be awhile till I get to this map, if we ever play on it...) Also be on the lookout for the mirror battle between me and Brandon Wiker. That should be coming up soon!
Map video-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuJJhU4VO5k

Thanks
Old April 9th, 2014, 10:20 PM

Part one to the Mirror Battle, which was a collaboration between me and Brandon Wiker, is now up! Link will be posted bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYokxvp_9v0

Be sure to also check out Brandon Wiker's battle, its on the same map with the same armies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsCruAQlTA

Lastly, I will not be posting anymore of my battle updates on this thread, and this will be my last update here. I am moving my video updates to the battle reports thread section.

Thanks Everyone

Last edited by MrHscape; April 9th, 2014 at 10:37 PM.
Old April 12th, 2014, 11:32 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation

Love the dice trays! I think I might recycle my covers for the same purpose! And great vids, of course.
Old May 4th, 2014, 04:17 PM

StingerScape27 Woo who?

The videos are great. I love them. The dice trays are awesome. I also loved the top 10 figures video on you channel. Keep it up!
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingerScape27 View Post
The videos are great. I love them. The dice trays are awesome. I also loved the top 10 figures video on you channel. Keep it up!
Thanks so much man, and yes I plan to keep the channel going. I just had some guests from over seas at my house the past week or so, and getting a video up was impossible. Next weekend we will have a new battle for you guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion