Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 29th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Scientist Supreme - Design Phase

Yes. I'm kind of confused about where he sees the confusion, honestly.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2012, 04:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yes. I'm kind of confused about where he sees the confusion, honestly.
I think he doesn't get that it is a separate pool of glyphs from that which you would draw from for a map with random glyphs. Otherwise I'm confused at his confusion also.
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that's part of it. (And I think we'll end up FAQing that). Also, from further PM's with him, he's been playing the Cosmic Cube wrong, and not having a unit lose the glyph when they take a wound from not being a Ruthless Mastermind.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2012, 06:53 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think this is the line that's creating issue.

Quote:
If Scientist Supreme drops or loses an equipped glyph placed with High Tech Research, or if it is stolen, remove that glyph from the game.
What Porkins is getting at is, because of this line, you'd need to make a distinction between a glyph that Scientist Supreme had picked up on her own and a duplicate that she'd made.

I have a question about the design though, why can't she drop glyphs? That's just another voluntary way to transfer it to another figure instead of being adjacent.

Quote:
Dropping Equipment Glyphs: At any point during a figure's movement, you may announce that the figure is dropping an Equipment Glyph. Place the Equipment Glyph power-side up onto a space the figure currently occupies. That figure may now continue its movement.
Old October 29th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I think this is the line that's creating issue.

Quote:
If Scientist Supreme drops or loses an equipped glyph placed with High Tech Research, or if it is stolen, remove that glyph from the game.
What Porkins is getting at is, because of this line, you'd need to make a distinction between a glyph that Scientist Supreme had picked up on her own and a duplicate that she'd made.
Oh! That's super simple then since she can't pick up a glyph if she has one she made with High Tech Research and vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 29th, 2012, 08:25 PM

She can drop glyphs. The tech just implodes on itself if she does.

Do our rules allow for transferring glyphs (is this another term I've forgotten)? If so, I need to make the glyphs destruct in those cases too. I'm trying to prevent a situation where she manufactures glyphs for anyone else. She's power hungry, so it works thematically that she wouldn't share, and it's a lot easier to approach in game balance.

I may tweak whether she can attack on the same turn as using High Tech Research and/or let her take a turn along with the bonding unit for Leader of A.I.M. to get more out of an OM with her. We'll see.

I'm going to update the wording in Research Parameters from "the ** glyph" to "a ** glyph" to make it seem less like they're unique glyphs rather than common glyphs (so to speak).

Old October 29th, 2012, 09:13 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
She can drop glyphs. The tech just implodes on itself if she does.

Do our rules allow for transferring glyphs (is this another term I've forgotten)? If so, I need to make the glyphs destruct in those cases too. I'm trying to prevent a situation where she manufactures glyphs for anyone else. She's power hungry, so it works thematically that she wouldn't share, and it's a lot easier to approach in game balance.
Here's from the e-glyph rules:

Quote:
At any point before, during, or after moving a Unique Hero figure carrying an Equipment Glyph that you control, you may announce that the figure is passing the Equipment Glyph to an adjacent friendly Unique Hero figure. Place the Equipment Glyph on the friendly figure's card.
If the intent of the design is to not let her pass glyphs to other people, why would she manufacture the Cosmic Cube? To use it once and take a wound?

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I think it's a cool concept and design, just think it needs a closer look at the details.

Last edited by Good Pig; October 29th, 2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old October 29th, 2012, 11:07 PM

Thanks for the find. I'll prevent passing too.

The Cosmic Cube would be a single use, yeah. So it's less powerful that way. However, there would be some combos where another figure could prevent her from taking wounds that could help her hold onto the Cosmic Cube.

I actually wonder if I shouldn't give her Necessary Sacrifices from Madame HYDRA? It'd require a fourth power on this card, though, and I'm not sure if that'd work for you guys or fit well in terms of text. I'd appreciate feedback on that one before I move to army tests!

I'm also changing the roll for High Tech Research to 12+ and letting it happen before attacking rather than instead of attacking based on my early results. I've got the heavy hitters and squad tests done thus far.

Old October 29th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you could combine Research Parameters and High Tech Research to fit in Necessary Sacrifices if you like although I don't think it's needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 29th, 2012, 11:19 PM

Yeah, I'm kind of OK with the really limited use of Cosmic Cube, honestly. I'm really digging her as is based on my tests thus far. If folks were worried about that, though, I guess that'd be my "fix." She's fun based on the tests I've been able to run tonight, though.

Old October 29th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Remember, KISS.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old October 29th, 2012, 11:55 PM

Good call. I'm convinced. And I'm chomping at the bit to press on with the army tests anyway, so I'm gonna keep her as is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library