Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old November 28th, 2019, 02:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Those uniforms are all part of the plan. The Bears could not find Galloday.
Trade Stafford, the Blough era has begun.
Old November 28th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I like the poise in the face of the pass rush. He’s not careless with the ball, the way other new qbs thrown into the fire might be. Maybe you got one!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 28th, 2019, 03:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Those uniforms are all part of the plan. The Bears could not find Galloday.
Trade Stafford, the Blough era has begun.
Blough is looking really good. Very poised and confident. He was at Purdue when my nephew Tyler was there.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 28th, 2019, 06:26 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah, Lions goodness there.
Good grief.
Old November 28th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Oh yeah, Lions goodness there.
Good grief.
I didn't watch the second half, but I did think of you guys when I saw the score.

Oh well.

Could be worse. You could be Jason Garrett.

= =
Old November 28th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, a win wouldn't really do anything for us at this point. Kind of happy Bears have worse draft position. Their team will be a turd until they get a real QB.

I do feel for Stafford, though. He's about the only thing our team really has. I kind of hope we trade him (for a big return) to a team that he has a hope of winning with before he retires. Love the guy as a player, but he deserves better, IMO.

Wonder what kind of return we could get from Buffalo or Carolina.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 28th, 2019, 09:56 PM

Agreed. Would love to see what he could do somewhere else.
Unfortunately that is not the Lions' style. They make their star players suffer until they choose to retire.
Had no idea how good Josh Allen is. He is the real deal. A lot of solid young QBs in the NFL right now. Should be interesting to see how things play out in a few years.
Old November 28th, 2019, 10:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
A lot of solid young QBs in the NFL right now. Should be interesting to see how things play out in a few years.
It is an exciting time to be an NFL fan. Lots of the old guard finally stepping out, either by choice or otherwise. And lots of young talent under center, across the league.

= =
Old November 29th, 2019, 07:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
A lot of solid young QBs in the NFL right now. Should be interesting to see how things play out in a few years.
It is an exciting time to be an NFL fan. Lots of the old guard finally stepping out, either by choice or otherwise. And lots of young talent under center, across the league.
it does make it more interesting when you don't already know who 75% of the teams that will be playing in the second week of the playoffs before the season.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 29th, 2019, 07:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pats are still a lock, but I guess Ravens/Chiefs are more young and upcoming (though Chiefs have been around for a while and Ravens seem to always be in the mix). Not sure the other AFC teams are super relevant.

In the NFC you have San Fran, New Orleans, Green Bay, Minnesota, Seattle, and Dallas or the Eagles.

Hmm ... newer QBs. Not sure we have a lot of new teams in the mix.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

The Patriots are a lock for what? The postseason this year? Because that's all they're a lock for, as I see it.

It's a changing of the guard. All the QB names we're used to are changing. Brady, Roethlissberger, Rodgers, Newton; heck, even Stafford, Dalton, Flacco, and Ryan, they're all gone or gone soon enough.

= =
Old November 29th, 2019, 07:43 PM

They're a lock for the second round, unless you think the Ravens are going to struggle down the stretch and not get a first round bye. The Ravens are the only team that would be able to take out the Pats in the playoffs.

Rodgers is going away soon, huh? Can't wait. Brady was supposed to retire about five years ago according to folks like you, though. I'll count my chickens after they hatch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV