Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old March 4th, 2020, 12:45 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Washington/Oregon

There is now a Washington state Heroscapers group on Facebook. Just search for "Washington Heroscapers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 4th, 2020, 06:20 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
I will take a look at Eugene trip and schedule. Also looking at dates for Portland/Vancouver area day and late February might be doable, should have some more precise dates soon.
Will this event be discussed in the group mentioned below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
There is now a Washington state Heroscapers group on Facebook. Just search for "Washington Heroscapers"
If so may those of us Oregonians who have participated in Washington events in the past join the group?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 1st, 2020, 01:04 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Who’s near Kennewick WA???

Visiting family this weekend...would love to setup a meetup for like a game day or mini round robin tourney. My bro in law plays too.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 1st, 2020, 03:42 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

Visiting family this weekend...would love to setup a meetup for like a game day or mini round robin tourney. My bro in law plays too.
I'm ONLY 259 miles away

Ulysses ~ checking gas prices and drive time and crying softly
Old September 1st, 2020, 03:53 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Well we have family in OR too..where you at? One of these days we should come out for the OR tourneys...as long as y’all are still holding thrm

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 1st, 2020, 04:18 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Well we have family in OR too..where you at? One of these days we should come out for the OR tourneys...as long as y’all are still holding thrm
I'm in Salem and Dysole and a few others are down about an hour south of me in the Eugene vicinity. We were thinking about another event before COVID happened, but it's been on the back burner for a while.
Old September 1st, 2020, 06:01 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Personally

I'm not comfortable having an event until COVID is under control. Scape events are the exact sort of thing that have been linked to outbreaks and I don't want to continue to that.

~Dysole, sadly
Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:56 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Yep it's bad here in Moscow too, otherwise I'm only a few hours away. Right now Pullman is the 7th fastest growing COVID outbreak in U.S. per population size and it's Moscow's neighboring city. Plus Idaho is considering reopening everything already so it's still going to be months before I'm going anywhere.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:03 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

The closest person I know of is @Longy418 and that's in Battle Ground.

As for events I'd be fine with a small group of 6 or less somewhere, preferably open like outside or a well ventilated garage. Or we could just require all participants quarantine for 2 weeks prior. I kidd of course.
Anyone who wants to meetup and play I'm open to doing so.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 8th, 2020, 07:33 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kennewick would have been quite the trek for me. We have been getting in some game days up here in Everett and in Battleground. But just family. Some day.
Old September 20th, 2020, 11:42 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just stopping by to say I miss all you guys and can't wait until we can meet up in glorious battle!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 5th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

dang, I've deleted my facebook account and I'm not going to go back to it, not even for my now 2nd favorite table top game of all time.

The good news is that now I can easily travel to Everett or Bellingham for games and anything in bettween. I actually work in Arlington and Marysville now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers