Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2015, 03:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
So my list is going to be pretty DC heavy, based on Bam Bam's work C3G is currently at 318 Marvel vs. 233 DC. Nearly 100 less total figures, DC needs some more love.

1. Black Manta (Shocker!!!)
2. Cheetah (ok, also obvious)
3. Giganta (Great character, and great mini available)
4. Katana (Featured in Justice League unlimited, Arrow, and will appear in the Suicide Squad movie. Why no love?)
5. Bronze Tiger (possible Assassin or Outlaw)
6. Amazo ( DC's version of Super Adaptoid)

and.............

7. Atom Eve (because I can)
I like your list

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Definitely some DCU love brewing in the sanctum. But I agree with you completely on the current disparity.
It's not just Bats driving the DC train anymore....CHOO-CHOO

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 8th, 2015, 03:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
True, X-men are almost a separate entity. I enjoy a good teen titans, but honestly I've never read any of their comics and I never got into any of the Teen Titans shows. However I would highly recommend Young Justice which is basically the Teen Titans, it only has two seasons but it rivals Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
Teen Titans/Young Justice...yeah, we need more of those guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, Young Justice is a top 5 all-time superhero cartoon for me.
Same here...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 8th, 2015, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've drawn up ideas for both Katana & Bronze Tiger. Not sure when I'll get to them but they are on the radar.
Old December 8th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

1. Black Bolt
2. Kurse
3. Amadeus Cho
4. Red Guardian
5. Terrax
6. Grim Reaper
7. Armadillo
8. Taskmaster

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Last edited by b57123m; December 9th, 2015 at 01:24 AM.
Old December 8th, 2015, 04:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

We've been running with an eight character limit. Care to trim a couple of those for me?

EDIT: Thanks, you're in the OP now!

Last edited by Ronin; December 9th, 2015 at 01:38 AM.
Old December 26th, 2015, 02:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

A-Bomb released and stricken from the poll.
Old April 26th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Symbiotic

We've all had a few days to appreciate the new wave, and the new units have been stricken from the poll, so I'm opening up a new round of voting in here. Have at it!
Old April 26th, 2016, 09:57 PM
A Man of Taste

Black Manta
Man-Bat
Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)
Miss Martian
Terra
Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley)
Static
White Tiger (Ava Alaya)

Once I mentally took out all the figures that have gone through testing it was a lot easier to narrow it down. Easier...but no easy.

I have specific Reasons for needing these...
Police Car
Armored Truck
Ambulance

Objects

Fire Hydrant
Streetlight
Buildings

Glyphs

Symbiote
Ultrasonic Bat Beacon (Utility)
Rebreather (Utility)

Old April 26th, 2016, 10:17 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Don't forget doctor mid-nite
Old April 27th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Don't forget doctor mid-nite
Good catch! Fixed.

japes, I haven't updated the OP yet, but I've got you in my spreadsheet.
Old April 27th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Figures:

Darkhawk
Spirit of Vengeance(GotG)
Johnny Blaze(Hellfire Shotgun)
Darkness
Longshot
T-Rex(Savage Land)
Defoe(2000AD) Read this comic if you like Zombies
Rover (Sentinel) Come on TB, there is a figure now!
The Nail
Spoiler Alert!

Glyphs
Zombie Virus
Waterworld (all hexes considered water)(Beast Boy: Dolphin!)
EQ- Excalibur

DOs

Ticalla Jungle Trees and Bushes
Fire (I recently picked up some fire figures.)
Buildings (I am working on this currently)(gaining some traction!)(getting close!!)

Vehicles
Wrecking Ball "You came in like a..."
Invisible Jet
Batmobile

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 27th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Figures
_________
1.John Constantine
2.Quentin Quire
3.Superior Spider-Man
4.Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics version)
5.Hitman (Tommy Monaghan)
6.Evil Ernie
7.Flex Mentallo
8.High Councilor Superman (Injustice)

Glyphs
_______
1.Ultrasonic Bat Beacon (Utility)
2.Shark-Repellent Bat-Spray (Utility)
3.Ultimate Nullifier

Vehicles
_________
1.Batmobile
2.Battle Van
3.Motorcycle

DO's
_____
1.Bat computer
2.Power lines
3.Statues

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy