Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 4th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Well then I'm voting for you, Lil Newb, and Grishnak to be the customs round table.

Old April 4th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
since logrey and Zzzzz are on the list, let's not forget about Parduz !
Old April 4th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Well then I'm voting for you, Lil Newb, and Grishnak to be the customs round table.
Old April 4th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
nether, you're going to be too busy playing BattleLore with me and IMax.

And good call Gary. Parduz should not be forgotten.
Old April 4th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Yeah, nether should be involved in any custom discussion.

And if he's too busy, then I'll just come over and knock down all of ya'lls' teeny little battlelore figures. Then he won't have an excuse.

smallboxgames.com
Old April 4th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
Yeah, nether should be involved in any custom discussion.

And if he's too busy, then I'll just come over and knock down all of ya'lls' teeny little battlelore figures. Then he won't have an excuse.
Careful. That's a good way to get IMax and I to kidnap you, hold you in a basement, and force you to paint our BattleLore figures. :P
Old April 5th, 2007, 03:48 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
hi guys,

nice to read that you want to hear me on scapetalk, thx a lot! But the problem is... my english just too bad... :/ really.

Perhaps you donīt notice it on my posts, but most of the time iīm using an online translator to help me. sorry...

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old April 5th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
do you have a friend who can act as an interpreter?
Old April 5th, 2007, 04:02 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
iīm afraid their english not better than mine... i will pratice by reading/posting more on heroscapers, perhaps some day my english will be good enough.

Meanwhile let me cast my vote: Grungebob The man with his own smily and a great sense of humor. I would like to hear an interview with him... and i would hear it often to understand the most.

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old April 5th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

So basically everybody wants to hear non-English speaking members. Interesting. :P

Old April 5th, 2007, 05:31 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Chicano,

Why not have Truth send you questions in writing; you can write out your answers beforehand, then read them aloud when the English is good enough?

Truth can edit if necessary.
Old April 6th, 2007, 12:42 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
I nominate anyone but me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online