Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 12th, 2006, 05:26 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
this last one is already deleted. but i got one!!!

Old November 12th, 2006, 05:56 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I keep a mounted can of spam on my wall.some day ill hit the wholesale size.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old November 12th, 2006, 09:08 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
Okay, quick idea here. If you nail one, report it, and let us know what it was for. It'll be gone by the time we see it, but let us know as courtesy. This will also help to show exactly who is spamming us (my guess? penis enlargement and erectile dysfunction pills).

Game on, homies (honor system, hey?)

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old November 12th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Although you can post what you want within the threads, I would mention that any and all posts placed in a Spam initiated thread are deleted, so don't try to get to creative. Also, when you post in the Spam threads it attracts other members to that thread to see what is going on in that thread. As one of the less internet savvy members may click on one of those links which gives the Spammer credit for the click over and tells the spammer to shove even more Spam into our little slice of the web. In effect you are helping the spammer immensely!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 12th, 2006, 06:02 PM

We're not getting creative. Just trying to spot the spam. If it's official policy to not post in spam thread, just tell us, and we won't.

Old November 12th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No. No policy as of yet, I am just letting you know that your posts in Spam initiated threads are deleted as well as all posts within that thread, and why it isn't exactly harmless.

Old November 12th, 2006, 06:55 PM

Would the game be better if we PM'd Admins with a link to the page and the guy? Then the admins could keep score on an unrelated thread? We still want to play ball here, but not to make more work for you guys.

Old November 12th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Don't put the score keeping on to the Admins!!! But, as for PMing the Admin who moderates that section when Spam arrives, it is always a good idea! I can't play because I would mop the floor with you guys; I literally delete 8 - 12 Spam accounts per day that never make it on to the boards ...

Old November 12th, 2006, 07:04 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by countblah
Would the game be better if we PM'd Admins with a link to the page and the guy? Then the admins could keep score on an unrelated thread? We still want to play ball here, but not to make more work for you guys.
...or to attract more spammers...

Old November 12th, 2006, 07:11 PM

Bleh. I guess the game is over then. Ah, well. Fun while it lasted.

Old November 12th, 2006, 07:13 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Fine make me the spam admin, I'll keep score.

That'll never, ever happen...

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 12th, 2006, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Fine make me the spam admin, I'll keep score.

That'll never, ever happen...
A spam admin is a great idea!

first target: the guys from TRAP...

Only joking.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online