Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Which pack would you choose?
Glaun Bog Raiders 7 7.37%
Fury of the Primordials 15 15.79%
Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen 42 44.21%
Heroes of Faerun 31 32.63%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 15th, 2010, 08:00 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: If you could only have 1 D&D pack, which would you choos

As a pack, the Gluan Bog Raiders gets my "one purchase vote" (mainly because of the Greenscales). My favourite stand-alone unit is definitely the phantom knights though.

G.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old March 15th, 2010, 08:33 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Has to be the hero pack, I'd never play just one of any common.

-insert signature here-
Old March 15th, 2010, 04:46 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Wow. I posted this yesterday and I have already reached 50 voters!

Anyway, this turned out differently than I expected. I honestly expected the Elementals to come out ahead. Instead, the whole thing is basically Hydra V.S Heroes. Also, no love whatsoever for the Bog Raiders-no surprise there. I personally voted for heroes, but here is my full list:

1. Heroes (Really cool units, Especially Torin)
2. Bog Raiders (Really, I want those Greenscales)
3. Hydra pack (IDK why)
4. Elementals (I already have enough filler units.)

P.S: I am thinking of doing this with every single new wave that comes out.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:29 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

This is a funny little poll. Don't all 'scapers pre-order at least 3 sets of commons and 1 set of uniques? Psh.

(I voted for ghostlight fen, because only Sharwin and Mogrimm excite me out of the hero pack)
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:36 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
This is a funny little poll. Don't all 'scapers pre-order at least 3 sets of commons and 1 set of uniques? Psh.

(I voted for ghostlight fen, because only Sharwin and Mogrimm excite me out of the hero pack)
Yes, but this is a hypothetical "Which do you like best" scenario.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old March 15th, 2010, 07:07 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

I like ghosts, knights, and swords!

Bog Raiders for me! ... what?

jk.. Fen Warriors!!
Old March 15th, 2010, 07:20 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Heroes, because they are just so awesome.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 15th, 2010, 08:24 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

I picked Heroes because you only need one set of them.
Old March 15th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

I've got to take the Hydra and the rest of the Fen. That Hydra is just sick!So I'd better give it a motrin.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 15th, 2010, 10:20 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
I've got to take the Hydra and the rest of the Fen. That Hydra is just sick!So I'd better give it a motrin.
Wow. Really bad joke there.

It's a lot easier to see "invisible" text when you're using the default theme, instead of the TJ/AA/Wave 8 theme.
Old March 16th, 2010, 10:01 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Am I the only one who only wants the Glaun Bog Raiders (oh wait there is three others now). I basically only want figs from D&D that have synergy with classic scape. I think the Greenscale Warriors are game-changers for all dragons. The only other characters that seem to have synergy are Morgrimm Forgehammer and the Phantom Knights, but I think I will like the bonding ability of the Greenscale Warriors the best. I would by 3 packs of these and just give away the Greater Ice Elemental & Drow Chainfighter.
Old March 16th, 2010, 10:45 PM

master4sword knows what's in an order marker master4sword knows what's in an order marker

I must be tired, I clicked the wrong option in the poll...oh well, it's not like Ghostlight Fen needed the vote. =P

I choose the Ghostlight Fen because I actually like everything there. Bog Raiders would be my second choice for the GIE/Greenscales. Third is Primordials, but they'd be higher with the Elementalist. But he's not here yet. Last is the Heroes, as I just liked everything else better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion