Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 30th, 2008, 08:21 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Index of Official Army Card Images

Actually, four of the Crest of the Valkyrie exclusives were WRONG! Hatamoto Taro (thanks again, R˙chean), Sir Gilbert (caught by Retlaw), Laglor, and Ornak. I checked all 10 of the Army Cards that I got from Hasbro's website and those were the only one's I found in err. All of the rest of the cards I found in the Gallery already and SHOULD be accurate. I'm working on updating them now.

EDIT: I got 'em fixed.

Last edited by AliasQTip; December 30th, 2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 30th, 2008, 08:48 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Hasbro made a mistake posting some version of the flagbearers on their official site. I recall getting a ruling to make sure that the online wasn't the new official. They assured us the final, in hand, product is what was intended and that the online image was wrong.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old December 30th, 2008, 09:03 PM

Switty111 knows what's in an order marker Switty111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Yeah, Hasbro made a mistake posting some version of the flagbearers on their official site. I recall getting a ruling to make sure that the online wasn't the new official. They assured us the final, in hand, product is what was intended and that the online image was wrong.
I read the same thing.
Old December 31st, 2008, 11:26 AM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Could the glyph cards from Wave 1 be added?

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old December 31st, 2008, 03:26 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver Upshaw View Post
Could the glyph cards from Wave 1 be added?
Good idea! I did not see them in the gallery when I searched. If needed, I can scan them and upload them. Let me know what resolution you would like.

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil
Old December 31st, 2008, 04:03 PM

Pathdoc is surprisingly tart

Scans of the glyph cards from Wave 1 have been uploaded to the Gallery. Enjoy!

A great place to stay in the Smoky Mountains: www.magnificent7cabin.com

Good Traders
stay_golden_PONYBOY
fil
Old December 31st, 2008, 06:24 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Glyph Army Cards have been added to the list(s). My thanks go to Pathdoc!
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Just to let everyone know, I'm adding the Wave 9 cards to this list as we get them. I will update the alphabetical listing when all of them have been released.

6.03.2009 - Done.

Last edited by AliasQTip; June 3rd, 2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old May 28th, 2009, 05:06 PM

Fizziii knows what's in an order marker Fizziii knows what's in an order marker

Since this is a list of Official Army Card Images... would it be possible to add the Marvel ones as well since they were officially released by Hasbro?
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizziii View Post
Since this is a list of Official Army Card Images... would it be possible to add the Marvel ones as well since they were officially released by Hasbro?
This forum is for Offical Classic HeroScape only. So I can't add them here...

Done. Try here instead.

Last edited by AliasQTip; May 29th, 2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 07:22 AM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Great work, Alias Q Tip!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old November 8th, 2009, 10:41 AM

Added Granite Guardians and Quasatch Hunters today.

Question: Should I list all of the figures included in Valkrill's Gambit (Special Collection 10) or only the ones that do not appear elsewhere?

Last edited by AliasQTip; November 8th, 2009 at 11:30 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's