Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 25th, 2009, 02:44 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AliasQTip's Exclusive Battlefields

Okay, guys here's my newest creation. Inspired by my wife's favorite television show, Quantum Leap, I give you Quantum Entanglement! This game is very unique because it is played out on two identical boards simultaneously. Both boards represent the same battlefield albeit in different dimensions. I have to thank Aldin especially for coming up with a great idea for a scenario. Thanks, Aldin! Enjoy!

NEW! Quantum Entanglement Battlefield

Test Site: V51-3 / Location: Classified
During his earliest attempts to harness the power of the Wellsprings and bring heroes to Valhalla from across time, Vydar created the Phase-Space Device. Unfortunately this early experiment failed. Due to a peculiar and unexpected warping of the time-space continuum, the device was split; creating an echo of the device in a parallel dimension. With the device apparently lost, the project was abandoned and the area, forever in a state of temporal flux, was deemed extremely hazardous.

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set
Footprint: 39" x 30"

Old August 25th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Woo hoo! New AliasQTip map!
Old August 25th, 2009, 03:23 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I think I have a FAN!
Old August 25th, 2009, 03:36 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Quote:
I think I have a FAN!
Old August 25th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think I have a FAN!
Can I be president of the AliasQTip fan club? That would be so .
Old August 25th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

The quantum engagement is a very fun scenario...kind of like 3D chess

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old August 26th, 2009, 11:36 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I set up the Quantum Entanglement Battlefield, and got some matches in on it with two RotV-only armies. One army started out on the grassy side of one board, and the other army started out on the rocky side of the other board. The armies were:

Army One:
Mimring 150
MWs 200
9K 340
Izumi 400
NGS 490
Drake 600

Army Two:
Carr 100
KMA 200
Syvarris 300
ZGs 370
Thorgrim 450
Tarn 500
Finn 580

I really like the whole teleporter part of this map. I felt the armies were balanced enough to make for an interesting contest. Army Two actually won two out of the three games I played.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old August 29th, 2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
All in favor say, "aye". Aye!
Done. Congratulations, Rednax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
The quantum engagement is a very fun scenario...kind of like 3D chess
Orignially I had planned to have one battlefield on top of the other (like 3D-Chess); using castle pieces to support it. However, it caused lots of problems: figure height restrictions, columns that you could/couldn't climb, etc. I'm glad I dropped the idea. (At least for this scenario. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
I set up the Quantum Entanglement Battlefield, and got some matches in on it with two RotV-only armies...
I really like the whole teleporter part of this map...
I'm glad the game worked out well for you. The swaping figures mechanic adds a whole other dimension ( Sorry, I couldn't help myself.) to the game. In one of the games my wife and I played I was able to pull a juicy target away from my wife's sights and pop-up Sudema in an inconvienient place. It was cool.

Last edited by AliasQTip; September 12th, 2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: AliasQTip can't spell without help from Rednax.
Old September 12th, 2009, 05:13 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just browsing through your thread and thoroughly enjoying myself! Great stuff!
Old September 12th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
All in favor say, "aye". Aye!
Done. Congratulations, Rednax.

I think I'll try to get a game in on the Secret Bases map. I love ovehangs.
Old September 12th, 2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Just browsing through your thread and thoroughly enjoying myself! Great stuff!
I'm glad you like it! If you try out any maps please let me know how your game goes, okay?

Quote:
I think I'll try to get a game in on the Secret Bases map. I love ovehangs.
If you love overhangs, Secret Bases is definitely for you. I think you'll really enjoy that one. It's one of my favorites; a very engaging and challenging map.
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:31 PM

Finally done! Here's what you've all been waiting for, The Complex Battlefield with its 20 (count 'em - 20!) Custom Weapon Cards!

The battlefield is great. Plenty of cover, lots of road, glyphs, plus powerful new weapons for your heroes to master. Enjoy and don't forget to write back!

NEW! The Complex Battlefield

Hidden in a crag, on the side of a mountain, a secret complex of buildings lies shrouded in mystery. Virtually undetectable from the air due to the thick growth of evergreen trees and nearly inaccessible because of its location, this top secret base is staying classified – for now.

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set, Fortress of the Archkyrie, and Road to the Forgotten Forest.
Footprint: 36" x 25"

File contains TWO scenarios and 20 Custom Weapon Cards!

The Custom Weapon Cards!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios