Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old February 12th, 2021, 10:51 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 2] Durnipia (Kiora, the Rising Tide) - Design?

Quote:
D: Arctorus is a bit muddled and I don't see a concrete place for her there.
I'd hope not. Concrete has a hard time drying underwater.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 13th, 2021, 07:03 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Out of those A(nymph from Feylund) is my preferred. I've liked the idea of her being an Atlantean, but future earth mutant seems too big of a stretch.

My personal idea for her was that she was an Atlantean from Feylund. Atlantis could be an underwater kingdom/realm there as maybe distant relatives to elves or something. Keeping her as a nymph and making her class Atlantean could be interesting as well.
Plus if we threw in a bit in the bio about Atlanteans having the ability to travel to other dimensions, that could be a reason why our myths have referred to creatures that exist on Feylund
Old February 13th, 2021, 10:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm glad to see everyone dropping their input! Since Pod 2's members have largely expressed that they would prefer to go with a fantasy route (like Feylund), let's work on the left box.

Nymph, Lady, and Merciful should all work well here imo. I can also see arguments for Priestess (or Cleric, if we want to stick to a class that already exist).

A few names I like (literally just pulled from a name generator):
Mystise
Pasithelle
Nasille
Thetis

We could also just anagram something. A neat little throwback to classic scape.

Limnades (a nymph of lakes) could be converted to Nelsmaid, for example.

If we want an Atlantean, that'd be rad too. Minis for merfolk are starting to come along, so we shouldn't completely say "yeah, this is a guarenteed one off". Who knows the future of C3V/SoV designs right now?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 14th, 2021, 11:46 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm not keen on Lady as a class as it creates skeleton synergy. Cleric also seems like it could become a weird synergy in the future as cleric stuff seems to be tying in with C3V demons.

I'm going to quote a post I made here from last week to put some ideas forward. I think Warrior, Priestess, Nurse, Healer, Protector, Warden, and Champion could all work as classes. Naiad as a race is nice but Nymph seems to be the broadest race as it encompasses a lot of things, similar to Undead. Atlantean could work for either really, probably best as a race. I think it's something that we might need a basic idea of what her backstory is before something is settled on.

As for her name, I'm keen on the idea of making an anagram of an actual Naiad. I made a list in the quote below and linked some websites that might spark some ideas. One of the most famous Naiads is Daphne, and probably the one to go with if we want to keep to more recognisable names like a lot of Feylund's stuff is. But I've made a list of all the named Naiads found on this page:
Spoiler Alert!

Quoted post:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 14th, 2021, 12:18 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like Inscrutable Nymph Protector or Inscrutable Nymph Healer.

Lady and Cleric have odd potential synergy implications.

Priestess feels wrong on a Nymph to me.
Old February 14th, 2021, 03:43 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree that we should steer clear of Lady for odd synergies that we don't want. I wouldn't be so scared of Cleric, especially since the idea should be that a cleric can be good or evil... channel helpful or harmful power based upon what they are worshipping or channeling. Obviously c3v has some clerics that worship demons, though those honestly fit the picture of cultists more than clerics in my traditional fantasy mind xD

Nothing says we can't have a good cleric, we have Ana from the Underdark set. Priestess may be just as valid an option, it will definitely require us to elaborate on who she is a priestess of and what we are doing lorewise. These things are definitely wrinkles to iron out if we choose either of those paths.

If it turns out these are not acceptable then how about something like... Oracle, Soothesayer, Sorcerer or Druid? Druid could play on her leveraging nature's power instead of any specific entity or deity.
Old February 21st, 2021, 02:13 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How are we all feeling about the leftbox stats? If we're settled on Nymph as a species, I'd prefer Protector and Inscrutable for the class and personality.
Old February 21st, 2021, 05:38 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got no problems with those. I don't think they add anything to the gameplay that needs to be worried about at this time.
Old February 21st, 2021, 06:05 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nymph, Protector, Inscrutable sounds good. I prefer Warden as her class a little more, but Protector is still good.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:41 PM
I could go

I forgot Lady was a Necromancer class.

In that case, Protector and Inscrutable both work well. Cleric was a throwback more than Ana than the Acolytes, and a fish person worshiping water gods in far from unexpected.

Spoiler Alert!

That's a long list.

Anagraming Daphne works good for me. Padneh?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 25th, 2021, 09:45 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Nymph, Protector, Inscrutable works for me. What general were we thinking, again? Still Einar, a move to Aquilla for water theming, or Ullar?
Old February 25th, 2021, 10:07 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

She screams Aquilla to me, honestly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs