Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 6th, 2019, 02:08 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker
The Shadow

I was looking through Amazon's miniature selection and came across this....

I think he would be perfect for a custom of The Shadow. I just need to figure out how to add the scarf... I may go to the craft shop and see if they got red fabric and I could cut that into tiny strips... All I need is a card for Heroscape but I can't find one for him... I may have to make one.... Anybody got any good ideas?
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Shadow

What is the figure?
I like the idea of making a scarf from fabric.
I once made a custom Hush out of Agent Carr and wrapped his face in bandages.
Old April 6th, 2019, 07:07 PM

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What is the figure?
I like the idea of making a scarf from fabric.
I once made a custom Hush out of Agent Carr and wrapped his face in bandages.
That's awesome! Got a pic of it?

Here you go....

https://www.amazon.com/Reaper-Miniat...lan+noi&sr=8-5
Old April 6th, 2019, 07:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Disengage, Double Attack, and a power called The Shadow Knows that gives him an attack bonus based on number of revealed Order Markers on a figure’s card (he knows what they did!)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2019, 11:41 PM

I love it! How about adding 'Shadow Dance' as well?

As for stats, how about basing them on Mika and adjusting the defense to 5 instead of 4?
Old April 7th, 2019, 07:01 PM

The Shadow (Pulp Hero)

Life: 5
Move: 4
Range: 7
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

Human
Unique Hero
Vigilante
Ruthless

Medium: 5
Point Value: 110

Double Attack:
When The Shadow attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Shadow Move:
If The Shadow starts his turn on a shadow space, instead of moving normally, you may place him on any other empty shadow space within 8 spaces of his current location. If The Shadow is engaged when he starts his Shadow Move, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

The Shadow Knows!:
If The Shadow attacks a Fearsome, Merciless, Terrifying, Pyschopath, or Mastermind figure, he gets +1 attack.

This is what I got so far. I liked your idea for the 'The Shadow Knows' but I wanted to kind of expand on it. Let me know what you think. I based the stats and cost on Mika and moved them around a bit. Also, I bundled 'Disengage' into 'Shadow Move'.

Last edited by Dr.Phibes; April 7th, 2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 07:24 PM

Just noticed the range.... Guilty McCreech wields two guns and has double attack, the range... I imagine would be the same. I'll make the edit real quick.
Old April 7th, 2019, 08:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Shadow Move. I think the theme resonates less for me with that change to The Shadow Knows. The Life seems high at 6.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 7th, 2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like Shadow Move. I think the theme resonates less for me with that change to The Shadow Knows. The Life seems high at 6.
We could go with your version of the move, I'm fine with that... How would you word it?

How about 5 Life... And 5 Move?
Old April 7th, 2019, 08:52 PM

The slow, deliberate move, then super quick dashing in the shadows seems thematic.

Old April 7th, 2019, 09:00 PM

Alright.... I'll keep the 4 move.

If we finish this, can I submit it to C3G... Or do I have to be a member? If not, I don't got a problem leaving it in this post for others to use.

(I edited the stats, the move remains at 4 and the life is moved down to 5 for now.)
Old April 7th, 2019, 09:49 PM

Anybody is allowed to post in the Public Design Post. It's better to do that before it's finished rather than when it's finished, though, if you want to workshop things there.

You can only put it through the C3G design process if you're either A. An Ally that wins the public vote B. Or an Ally or Sidekick that buys themselves a design thread with reward points.

How do you get Reward points? Become an Ally and do lots of playtesting, take pictures, etc. to help out.

How do you become an Ally? The fastest route historically is to do a bunch of playtesting. Posting in active design threads and collaborating in the Public Design Post don't hurt either.

That's all if you want to go the C3G route, though, of course. You seem to have more of a Valhalla aesthetic, so I'd understand if not. But if you want to go down the rabbit hole, I can promise we have a lot of fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards