Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old March 7th, 2017, 12:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Aliens custom project update Frost, Drake, Newt, Burke,B

Bishop should be very interesting and important to the group.

Love that you worked my favorite quote into Newt's card.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 7th, 2017, 11:34 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah I remembered you liked that and it fit Newt pretty well. I think Bishop will play role in the game just like the film. The Apc & Dropship power will probably have to Be Nerfed a bit after playtesting. Probably needs a 20-sided die roll or a once per round limitation.
Old March 12th, 2017, 10:16 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

The last set of colonial marines. Now time to get to work on those pesky Aliens.

Old March 20th, 2017, 01:27 PM

Re: Aliens custom project update, Alien warriors & Drone

Now the dreaded Aliens. I was going to make the squad the Drones but after research it made sense to have a warrior squad and a Drone uncommon hero. It backward logic but that's how the movie portrays them.

Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:27 PM

Re: Aliens custom project update,Werzboski,Crowe,Diertrich,

More Aliens

Old April 17th, 2017, 07:16 AM

Re: Aliens custom project update,Werzboski,Crowe,Diertrich,

Final Aliens cards

Old April 18th, 2017, 12:22 AM

Re: Aliens custom project update,Crowe,Diertrich, Aliens, po

And to top off the scenario, how about The Predator
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:28 PM

Re: Aliens custom project update, Aliens, power loader, Pred

Almost forgot the remote sentry guns

Old April 23rd, 2017, 11:13 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Man, this project is making me wish Horrorclix had made more minis from the Alien and Predator series.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I just wish I would have bought some when they were affordable.

I like the Remote Sentry.

They are not in every version of the movie correct?

It seems like in some versions they have been removed or at least the scene has been.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 12:28 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The remote sentry scene is longer in the Expanded Cut, but they still exist in the theatrical version.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Man, this project is making me wish Horrorclix had made more minis from the Alien and Predator series
If you your persistent on Ebay you can get a cheap Alien Queen,Predator and 1 Alien. The Leading Edge Marines and Aliens are ridiculously expensive along with the full Predator and Aliens sets. I picked up some piece meal sets of the Marines and Aliens a longtime ago when they were cheap. I only need Newt to complete my set. You can probably find good proxy's for Marines and Aliens though. Next up, I set up the scenario after some play testing. I am going to base a lot of it off a Walking Dead scenario that did a couple of years ago, which was a lot of fun.
Quote:
The remote sentry scene is longer in the Expanded Cut, but they still exist in the theatrical version
Yeah the extended cut really shows how they work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations