Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 6th, 2020, 01:54 PM

Tahubob Woo who?
Re: C3V Bee Sale!

PM sent!
Old May 6th, 2020, 02:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Got your PM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 08:44 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM sent
Old July 10th, 2020, 01:20 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old July 10th, 2020, 05:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Got it, thanks.
Old March 17th, 2021, 09:12 AM

acon is surprisingly tart

Are these still available?
Old March 18th, 2021, 01:00 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@superfrog or someone can get 192 of them for $130 from Safari = 67.7 cents each (plus shipping).

You can also get them for 75 cents each (plus shipping) from https://www.unitednow.com/Bumble-Bee-Good-Luck-Mini
Old March 18th, 2021, 01:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

Yes, it's still open. I'm back logged on orders but if you want some you can send me a PM. I have lots more that are currently unclaimed.
Old March 19th, 2021, 12:09 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

PM sent! Thanks Superfrog!
Old March 19th, 2021, 08:34 AM

acon is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@superfrog or someone can get 192 of them for $130 from Safari = 67.7 cents each (plus shipping).

You can also get them for 75 cents each (plus shipping) from https://www.unitednow.com/Bumble-Bee-Good-Luck-Mini
Thank you! Yanno, I didn't even think to check your C3V/SOV Minis spreadsheet. Won't make that mistake again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yes, it's still open. I'm back logged on orders but if you want some you can send me a PM. I have lots more that are currently unclaimed.
Thanks for getting back to me! I actually ordered from the unitednow link instead and picked up some spider proxies as well.
Old April 16th, 2021, 11:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

PM sent!
Old January 8th, 2022, 12:52 AM

majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker majestic goat knows what's in an order marker

Hello! PM sent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs