Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 18th, 2021, 05:02 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape cards translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeadam View Post
These are great tips, thanks! But where can I find "original army cards"? That's the point - I would like to acquire editable army cards, also for SoV/C3V units so that I could edit just the text field.

Well there isn't any.

You will have to go around the figures Book Of to get the non-editable army cards (and maybe some text versions) and re-do the cards on your own.

We can provide you a Magic Set Editor file with all the official and SoV/C3V translated in French (and thus, editable), but we have nothing of this kind for C3G from what I know. Not sure if it would help you as much as you would like to, though, if you can't translate easily from French to Polish...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; March 20th, 2021 at 11:25 AM. Reason: typos...
Old March 18th, 2021, 12:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape cards translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukeadam View Post
These are great tips, thanks! But where can I find "original army cards"? That's the point - I would like to acquire editable army cards, also for SoV/C3V units so that I could edit just the text field.

Well there isn't any.

You will have to go around the figures Book Of to get the non-editable army cards (and maybe some text versions) and re-do the cards on your own.

We can provide you a Magic Set Editor with all the official and SoV/C3V translated in French (ans thus, editable), but we have nothing of this kind for C3G from what I know. Not sure if it would help you as much as you would like to, though, if you can't translate easily from French to Polish...
That is a huge boone for anyone making translations. All that is required is to update text by copying it from somewhere and translating, and that is a lot easier than photo-editing, etc. Good sources for card text (in English):
https://battleplan.mythacle.com/heroscape/
http://heroscape.glasq.com/tables/characters_001.html
https://heroscape.fandom.com/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards