Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Aqualad (Garth)

The Book of Aqualad (Garth)

C3G DC WAVE 15
REMEMBER THE TITANS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis set.
Its model number and name are #004 / Aqualad.
Its model number and name are #103 / Garth.
Character Bio - Like his mentor, Aquaman, Garth was born into two worlds, both a son of a human and a Prince of an Atlantean colony. As a fledgling hero, Aqualad met and rescued Aquaman, then became his sidekick. They shared many adventures, but when Aquaman met and married Mera and had a son, Aqualad became uncertain of his place. Seeking new heroic partners, he helped found the Teen Titans along with Robin (Dick Grayson), Wonder Girl (Donna Troy), and Kid Flash (Wally West).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Unique Atlantean Heroes and Unique Sidekick Heroes may allow Aqualad to take a turn with his Titan of Atlantis special power. Current Atlanteans and Sidekicks.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • As a Sidekick, Aqualad can stop Talia Al Ghul from attacking via her Divided Loyalty special power.
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
3 January 2021 - Water Leap wording update

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 07:27 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:03 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Aqualad (Garth)

NAME = AQUALAD
SECRET IDENTITY = GARTH

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SIDEKICK
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 60

TITAN OF ATLANTIS
After revealing an Order Marker on a Unique Atlantean Hero or Unique Sidekick Hero's card you control and taking a turn with that Unique Hero, if Aqualad is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Unique Hero, you may take an immediate turn with Aqualad. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

WATER STRENGTH 1
Aqualad does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to Aqualad's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

WATER LEAP 10
If Aqualad ends his normal movement on a water space, he may move up to 3 spaces with Water Leap. When moving with Water Leap, Aqualad has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 10 levels in a single leap and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by tcglkn; December 28th, 2020 at 11:21 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:18 AM

Hmm ... slim pickings on the comic art, but hopefully something here works ...

Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Nice power set. I like how he can protect Alantean Kings and I really like the theme of the SA. Nice work.

I did come up with a generic water power (since neither of our Atlanteans so far have had a basic one.) if you want to use it here:
WATER STRENGTH
Atlantean Guards do not stop their movement when entering water spaces. Add 1 to an Atlantean Guard's attack and defense while he is on a water space.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:41 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

A few things I don't like:

1 - bonding with Aquaman is cool, but it is so awesome that I fear I would never want to draft this guy without an Atlantean King or I am losing points
2 - a range of 2 away from a water space on the special attack is just far too powerful for this kid / I think within 1 space of the water space would be much better
3 - we could get away with Namor not having "slither" because he can fly, and you can fly under water. However, this kid definitely needs a power like tickle suggested - I would rather scrap the Aquaman bonding power (who is already freaking awesome btw) and replace it with a swimming power like the one tickle suggested
Old August 23rd, 2011, 04:20 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis set. Its model number and name is Aqualad/04.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old August 23rd, 2011, 07:49 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the Aquaman bonding. I've yet to see him devastate in any game I've played. Used him maybe 3-4 times so far.

Bats, can you explain what Friends To The Fishes SA is doing? I imagine a carp jumping out of the water and getting in someone's face. For that visual an attack of 4 seems a little off. Maybe if it was a giant squid or octopus strangling someone it would seem more logical, would a name like Creatures of The Deep work? I think range 2 works fine, but maybe have a cap on how many attacks (up to 3 figures?)
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:37 AM

Creatures of the Deep could work. I was basically thinking that it was a slew of sea creatures that would rise up and do his bidding (sting rays, manta, whales, sharks, octopi, you name it).
I can see points both ways on the water strength versus loyal to atlantis powers. I really like both directions for him, so I'd like to hear some more input on this.
I like the idea of capping the number of figures on Creatures of the Deep (if we go with that name) rather than limiting the spaces. I just worry if it's restricted to within one space of water tiles, you won't get any use out of it on maps that aren't water heavy. And I don't want his entire draft to only work on really water heavy maps (a point in favor of keeping the Atlantean bonding).

Old August 24th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I don't see why he can't move through water quickly. Put me down for Water Strength.
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:58 AM

I could also replace Water Leap with Water Strength. Honestly, I'm not keen on having two water movement powers on his card ... I think it devalues him too much when there's a map without consecutive water spaces as obstacles on it.

Old August 24th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I could also replace Water Leap with Water Strength. Honestly, I'm not keen on having two water movement powers on his card ... I think it devalues him too much when there's a map without consecutive water spaces as obstacles on it.
Sounds good to me. I don't mind Atlantean bonding. (As long as it is priced correctly)
Old August 24th, 2011, 01:07 AM

Cool. I think I'll still want to play him with other Titans to get Titan synergies as well. And Tempest is more of the older, loner Titan anyway. This guy is a Sidekick through and through. So his default army build being with Aquaman doesn't bother me at all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library