Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old December 6th, 2019, 07:55 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: CoV Listener Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Well if it's in the FAQ, then I guess that answers it I'm kind of okay with it though because I'm looking forward to running into that situation some time
It happens more than you'd think. I've ran into this situation in each of the last two GenCons. I think this is a very important one to know, mainly because I'm 99% certain that I win my 2014 Top 16 game if I know this ruling back then...
Old December 6th, 2019, 08:21 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Solve a Mystery or Rewrite History

It used to be that they were treated as separate entities so if you mindshackled Raelin and had a Raelin they both have each other +2 defense. This changed with the release of Ulginesh of all figures. It was pointed out that under this ruling if you mindshackled Ulginesh when you had one, since it's a different Ulginesh you can chain infinite turns with your two Ulgineshs (and any elf wizards you have) and win the game eventually due to your opponent never taking another turn. Rather than having this (admittedly low probability) scenario come to pass, the ruling was changed such that you could only have one copy of each unique in your army from the start of the game to the end even if all figures on the card are dead (because of Sturla)

~Dysole, with the history lesson
Old May 20th, 2020, 04:11 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

While I understand that the podcast is all about the game as written, I really enjoy discussion about balancing and similar to what you were talking about in episode 6 regarding Romans and Sacred Band. (I would love sacred band if they bonded with more or maybe if Romans bonded with less.)

What are the most effective ways to balance all the official units? Delta? Restrict Power Ranking? Reverse the Whip? Reverse Draft? Etc...
Old May 21st, 2020, 06:54 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
While I understand that the podcast is all about the game as written, I really enjoy discussion about balancing and similar to what you were talking about in episode 6 regarding Romans and Sacred Band. (I would love sacred band if they bonded with more or maybe if Romans bonded with less.)

What are the most effective ways to balance all the official units? Delta? Restrict Power Ranking? Reverse the Whip? Reverse Draft? Etc...
Thanks for the feedback! We can definitely discuss this in the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion